Free puppy

pro53

Found a German shepard mix running down 149. She look healthy, she sits, she no what no means. Great dog, but I have too many animals now so I am not going to keep her.
She is going to be a big dog. I dont know if she had had her shots or anything, but nice coat and healthy.
I have had her for about a week now.

I will even bring her to you.

spd500

Once my wife and daugter see an animal there is no way they will let me get rid of it . Hope you are not going to have the same problem around your place with this one  :smile12: :smile12: Good luck finding it a home , I already have all I need .

KONA77

I've got enough animals also,  one dog,  four cats, one raccoon, a skunk,  armadillo,  four or five rabbits,  a few snakes,  so we are good for now,  any way it likes like it has found a home.

Devilman

I still say run it to a vet somewhere & let 'em scan it for a chip. Seeing as it knows commands already, good chance its someones pet... Problem solved. :cool:

You may as well name it, George.... :wink: :kiss: :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
I still say run it to a vet somewhere & let 'em scan it for a chip. Seeing as it knows commands already, good chance its someones pet... Problem solved. :cool:

You may as well name it, George.... :wink: :kiss: :grin:
i am about too  :grin: I am not going to take it to the pound. Too good of a dog. Going to do the paper thing today.

Devilman

Cool... Oh & when I was saying take it get scanned, I didn't mean leave it there. Only to find out if it belonged to somebody. If not, take it back home with you till you find someone to take it.

So, you come up with a name yet? lol :grin:

TahitiRat

Alot of people are putting the chips in there pets now, our dog has one cant deal with the kids  ( :smile21: ) if the dog gets lost again.

Devilman

George doesn't want to get it scanned cuz if he found out it had one & was somebody's pet, he'd have to give it back. This way he can act like he wants to get rid of it but really keep it...

Wonder what name he picked out....
idea_2.gif
:grin:

KONA77

Devilman said:
George doesn't want to get it scanned cuz if he found out it had one & was somebody's pet, he'd have to give it back. This way he can act like he wants to get rid of it but really keep it...

idea_2.gif

Right, because judging by that last pic,  that pup has found a home  :smile15:

pro53

KONA77 said:
Devilman said:

idea_2.gif

Right, because judging by that last pic,  that pup has found a home  :smile15:
No puppy is still lookin  :cheesy: