FOR THE MUSCLE CAR NUTS

pro53

Go the link and read about this dud that had all this stuff stashed its amazing what some people collect and not sell.  :grin:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1985029/posts

That made me all gooey inside.  :smile13: I still have my first car it is is 1969 Chevelle SS convertible.  It was given to me by my parents and me and my brother were driven to grade school in that car.

Devilman

Damn, cool story.... I would love to have been there just to see them open those trailers for the first time. Although, not quite as fanatical as that guy, I know of a couple people like that. I know where there is some serious Chevy hardware, just hidden away & slowly rotting down, out in the country. Guy won't get rid of anything.

Talking to my dad Saturday, I found out his buddy Rick finally sold his black on black '69 Charger R/T..... He was the second owner, it was damn near all original. Guy that owns Warrior Supply here in Victoria bought it for $20,000..... CASH :shocked:

Lucky bastard, lol..... :smile15:

pro53

springerpete said:
That made me all gooey inside.  :smile13: I still have my first car it is is 1969 Chevelle SS convertible.  It was given to me by my parents and me and my brother were driven to grade school in that car.
Got any pics. Love Chevelle's. I used to have a 70 elcamino, closet I personally had to a chevelle, front half anyway  :grin:

Me and a fellow jetter are in the process of doing a total restoration on it. I will have pics this spring when it is done. How 'bout some of my Rambler and Monte Carlo to do until then.

pro53

springerpete said:
Me and a fellow jetter are in the process of doing a total restoration on it. I will have pics this spring when it is done. How 'bout some of my Rambler and Monte Carlo to do until then.
Dig the rambler  :smile15: What size tire is under there? Did you back half it?Here is the back half I did on my 53 ford. :grin: You gonna leave the chevelle with stock suspension?
2162005112309AM89841.jpg

2212005114620AM9071-1.jpg

The Rambler is a 65 American 220 with a 400sbc, Borg-Warner T-10, and a Ford 9 inch with disc brakes. The front end is from under a 69 AMC, because it has disc brakes. The interior is from a late 80's BMW. A friend of mine backhalved the car. He builds racecars and offered to do it for me. The rear tires are 325/50/15's Mickey Thompson drag radials

The Chevelle is a numbers matching 396/325hp 4spd. I'm going to restore it the best that I can while still keeping it driveable. It won't be a Concours restoration. "Its not a car if you can't drive it!"

Devilman

wildbunch

springerpete said:
The Rambler is a 65 American 220 with a 400sbc, Borg-Warner T-10, and a Ford 9 inch with disc brakes. The front end is from under a 69 AMC, because it has disc brakes. The interior is from a late 80's BMW. A friend of mine backhalved the car. He builds racecars and offered to do it for me. The rear tires are 325/50/15's Mickey Thompson drag radials

The Chevelle is a numbers matching 396/325hp 4spd. I'm going to restore it the best that I can while still keeping it driveable. It won't be a Concours restoration. "Its not a car if you can't drive it!"

That Rambler is cool....... I like it a lot...... where are you from?:smile20:

pro53

Kenny that Corvette story was cool. The model t find is what gave me WOOD  :grin: JUST KIDDING

Devilman

Yeah, that is crazy.... Still lookin around over there, see if I find anything from Texas.... :grin:

wildbunch said:
springerpete said:

I live in Ponca City, OK. I am from Pawhuska, OK; home of Biker Days in the Osage and Ben Johnson steer roper/actor

wildbunch

springerpete said:
wildbunch said:
springerpete said:

Cool... I thought you might live somewhere in South Texas. I'm from Victoria, Tx. & just got my  '69 Nova back on the street ready to cruise.

I live in Ponca City, OK. I am from Pawhuska, OK; home of Biker Days in the Osage and Ben Johnson steer roper/actor

pro53

Check this out, I have never heard of so many cars in one place. The link has a link to a photbucket and a google map search. This dude must have been crazy.

http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/classic-mustang-general-discussion/498652-largest-mustang-junkyard-nobody-knows-of-is-crushing-everything.html

pro53

coonass said:
drunk, almost blind, and crazy LOL  :smile20:
Did you got the google map and look in the woods, thats alot of cars  :shocked: Its a shame they all mostly rotted. If I were closer I would proably have more already. I dig old stuff  :smile15: