Florida Keys Poker run, 48' MTI Cat, MUST SEE

scarabscs

Yall have to check this vid out, its incredible.  It has some awesome extreme slow motion and some great heli footage.

Windship is a 48' MTI Cat, with twin Merc 1350 Turbo motors.

Vid = http://vimeo.com/63786210

Pic of the boat

Picture-13.png

Crusader

I saw this....awesome video!!

EDIT: Just watched this video again....totally rocked!!!!

Thanks for posting this up!

Crusader

Patchman said:
Somebody has way too much money! :smile16:

I agree...

I grew up in south Florida and thought everyone lived that way!!!! My neighbor ran Broward marine....and had and raced a kick a$$ Cigarette named "Chase"..... we ran that boat all the time offshore and to the keys.... It wasn't until we moved to Georgia that I realized everyone wasn't rich like they are in S. Fl.

Reality sucks man!! Lol.

Also...when I was in the Navy, I was stationed in Key West for six years.... and the power boat races ran there each november.....so killer.

This video brings back some memories!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I went to the Red Adair power boat races in Galveston back in the day. There was big money everywhere, and they had one hell of a party every nite! So I decided I will be rich one day, when I grow up! :grin:

Devilman

That boat was at that event Mike was talking about little while back, the Texas Outlaw Challenge. Up around Galveston I think? Or Clear Lake? Was reading about it on RD's... Looks like one helluva shindig... big party, big money, big boats, big horsepower... not necessarily in that order. :cheesy:

John

i saw that boat at destin last year pretty slick, they guy who owns it is an heir to the Coke a cola fortune is what i heard, actually a lot of those boats i saw in person last year at the emerald coast poker run

Knotty Girl

John said:
i saw that boat at destin last year pretty slick, they guy who owns it is an heir to the Coke a cola fortune is what i heard, actually a lot of those boats i saw in person last year at the emerald coast poker run

John is that a pic of your boat in your signature line?  Is or isn't it is a cool pic.  clap.gif

customtouch

Knotty said:
John said:

John is that a pic of your boat in your signature line?  Is or isn't it is a cool pic.  clap.gif

Don't know who it belongs to but it is a 22' Scarab and I agree, it is a cool picture!

Yeah this is a awesome boat I hung out with the guy two weekends ago here in clear lake at the outlaw challange pker run! great guy great boat I also took pic of it going down I-10 on the trailer I will have to upload them to photo bucket or can txt some one the pic I can't post them off my iPhone!  :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
Yeah this is a awesome boat I hung out with the guy two weekends ago here in clear lake at the outlaw challange pker run! great guy great boat I also took pic of it going down I-10 on the trailer I will have to upload them to photo bucket or can txt some one the pic I can't post them off my iPhone!  :smile30:
mike text them to me and I'll post them up