Fiberglass Boat repair

There's a new Fiberglass shop in town! No job too small or too large. We offer boat repair, or if you have a project you've been putting off, Bring it in for a free estimate today! Thurman's Fiberglass does everything fiberglass. We offer years of experience  and quality work. We are located right off Hwy 19 S in Palestine or email us @ thurmansfiberglass@hotmail.com

spd500

Nice to meet you , why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself in the newbies section .

spd500

Or you could just jump on in with the spam on your first post if you prefer to do that  think.gif crazy.gif

KONA77

he works on boats,  doesn't have a boat....  crazy.gif

i guess Cliff saw he was a northie,  and let the spam in  :smile26:

spd500

He might just be a good member for our group , but I still think it's best to come in and tell us a little bit about yourself before posting the spam . We can always use a member who has good working knowledge of how to do things , assuming they want to participate in the discussion . On the other hand , we all know where there is a fiberglass shop who will be more than happy to take our money , if that is the only reason for being here I doubt he will be here long .

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
lol, Shannon is feelin spunky today... :grin:
I think its all the pent up frustration Randall is giving him for not having a boat on the water. Oh and being a hair dresser named Shannon could be part of it too.

spd500

ChryslerJet said:
Oh and being a hair dresser named Shannon could be part of it too.

You sure do like to talk about that  crazy.gif I think you must be jealous  think.gif It is awesome being a hairdresser named Shannon , I don't blame you for being such a hater  :smile30:

ChryslerJet

spd500 said:
ChryslerJet said:
Oh and being a hair dresser named Shannon could be part of it too.

You sure do like to talk about that  crazy.gif I think you must be jealous  think.gif It is awesome being a hairdresser named Shannon , I don't blame you for being such a hater  :smile30:
Its good that you can be positive about it
:smile30:

Sorry. Absolutely not spam. I thought posting in the vendor section was for advertising. My bad. Again, Sorry.  We have done some work with a couple people that are part of hot boats and they suggested we come on here and let everyone know we are here. That's it. No ill will. No spamming. Just obviously posted in the wrong spot.  Once again Sorry for advertising our shop.

KONA77

just need to come in and introduce yourself,  be apart of the site,  then you can offer your services... stick around and get to know the peeps... :smile16:

duanehydro

yeah, we all like to say hi first.......way before business. Pictures of projects help, as well as word of mouth. Havn't heard of you yet, so we'll see what you got, we are always open to good work and prices. :smile30:

spd500

Not trying to sound harsh , but we get spammed alot . We welcome any member that wants to contribute to the group . But we are cautious of people who never bother to introduce themselves and jump right into trying to sell their services . We have several members who do business here , but it takes awhile to earn our trust . Like I said earlier please post a little something about yourself in the new members area and feel free to you join in the conversation .