Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Whitney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palestine

• Arkansas Lakes ( lake Catherine)

• Total voters
Again. Alittle fun to get the juices flowing. Just having some fun. Write in your favorite and why and pics.    jump.gif

Chevy2184

Medina when it has water! Beautiful lake! Crystal clear water! And not so big that she gets to rough! Great jetboat lake! Just not right now!! Lol

Crusader

My favorite lake is Lake Lanier located in North Georgia. But......I really like Texoma in Texas.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
Medina when it has water! Beautiful lake! Crystal clear water! And not so big that she gets to rough! Great jetboat lake! Just not right now!! Lol
Agreed! I wish it would come back. I loved it the one time I was there! :smile25:

Devilman

Hard to nail down a favorite... For me it'd be a toss-up between Mathis & Stillhouse Hollow. Lots of good memories at Mathis growing up as my grandparents lived on the lake for 25 years. Lots of boating done in that time & it played a part in me getting my own boat.

Stillhouse Hollow just because of the clear water & nice scenery. Didn't seem to be a high traffic lake which was kinda nice as well. The campsites where we were at you could bring your boat right up in front of your campsite, that was pretty cool.

Medina & Inks were nice as well. Emphasis on the "were" regarding Medina, lol...

Be careful on the lakes and rivers this weekend. They are full and following. We are going to one our favorite lakes this weekend.  Joe Pool at Loyd Park.

One of our favorite lakes and park is reopening. There are alot of new things and changes. Take advantage of a great place to camp and enjoy the outdoors  One of outsidetexas.com favorite places in Texas.