Farrah Fawcett

Devilman

Wow, just seen Farrah Fawcett died? Knew she had been sick, but still kinda odd to read about it.... Also, I knew she was from Texas, but never knew Corpus was her hometown....

pro53

Gods Speed Farrah, Cancer sucks.
She was always a Hottie. Never new she was married to Lee Mayors  :cool:

Devilman

COONASS said:
they were not married he said they were going to marry after she got better  :huh:

She was married to Lee Majors back in the day. They split up & she got together with Ryan O'Neal & were just together/dated for a long A$$ time. They were finally gonna get married & didn't make it in time. :undecided:

pro53

COONASS said:
dam didn't know she had pass'd away  saw something on the news the other night about she was fight'n for her life  :shocked:
pro53 said:

they were not married he said they were going to marry after she got better  :huh:
You are to young to know who he is  :grin: I think you were watching Mr. Rogers then  :grin:
He played the Six Million Dollar Man, and Fall Guy  :smile15:

pro53

COONASS said:
pro53 said:
COONASS said:
dam didn't know she had pass'd away  saw something on the news the other night about she was fight'n for her life  :shocked:
pro53 said:

You are to young to know who he is  :grin: I think you were watching Mr. Rogers then  :grin:
He played the Six Million Dollar Man, and Fall Guy  :smile15:

I know who he is old man................there is something call'd reruns lol  :rolleyes: :grin:
Reruns  :smile23: Whats Happening  :smile23: Watched that show too  :grin:
Yea you know your getting old when there called reruns  :grin: