Family Photos

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
I'm at a loss for words, lol...  :huh: :undecided: :cheesy:
That looks like something Patch would post up as Family Renuion photos  That one of the man and the cat looked awful similar to Patch's Christmas card.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Devilman said:
That looks like something Patch would post up as Family Renuion photos  That one of the man and the cat looked awful similar to Patch's Christmas card.
Yes, I mite resemble the cat photos, but you pretty much have the rest of them sewed up my friend! :smile30: :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
I keep looking at the Minotaur looking pic waiting for someone's brother to pop up behind it!  LOL!
I was thinking the same thing! He's been violated and didn't even know it! :smile20: :evil:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
I keep looking at the Minotaur looking pic waiting for someone's brother to pop up behind it!  LOL!

I have thought the same thing since that happened... I just think that someone there that day had to have gotten a pic whether it was intentional or not and some day it is gonna show up on the web in a search or something, lol.. Can only imagine what that guy's first thought would be upon seeing it for the first time, lol! :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Once he finds him, then he'll give him to Mr Tim! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Devilman said:
Yes, I mite resemble the cat photos, but you pretty much have the rest of them sewed up my friend! :smile30: :smile28:
Are you trying to say we are related!!??

:smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
ChryslerJet said:
Devilman said:
Are you trying to say we are related!!??

:smile26: :smile26: :smile26:
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy.gif

scarabscs

Im so confused.  Is that a family wearing naked outfits, and a little girl playing with her daddys beans and frank?  Man the 80s were messed up!!!!!!!

KONA77

scarabscs said:
Im so confused.  Is that a family wearing naked outfits, and a little girl playing with her daddys beans and frank?  Man the 80s were messed up!!!!!!!

aint that about the time you came along  :smile26:  lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I actually showed this link to my mom, she verified that none of them where our family pics! So I'm in the clear now! Now for the rest of you guys! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

InOverMyHead

Patchman said:
I actually showed this link to my mom, she verified that none of them where our family pics! So I'm in the clear now! Now for the rest of you guys! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

clap.gif clap.gif

scarabscs

KONA said:
scarabscs said:

aint that about the time you came along  :smile26:  lol

Why.... as a matter of fact it is!  :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

veestyle said:
The pic of the "naked stacked family" is too much. second to the anatomically correct jumpsuits.

Uh to say the least! Lol momma is getting a inappropriate but full of her son, as scarabscs would know!! Hahahaha......

Just had to throw that I there! He's confused! Lol