events?

WHOA BABY

I'm new to the area and thb, but what's up with the west? the boys in the east have a bunch of events and meets and nothing in the west? not being critical or anything just curious?

sturat

We had welch a few weeks ago that would have been somewhat close not real close but close. We have Plowmans coming up the First weekend in Oct on the brazos north side of lake whitney :smile15:

WHOA BABY

I'm on nastywater (San Angelo). nothing in brownwood? amstead? possum kingdom? I hear these are nice. only been on nastywater. just curious? don't really know where all the west water is? came from AZ 6 months ago.

TahitiRat

Plowmans is going to be about 4 1/2 to 5 hrs from anglo should be worth the trip. I heard thad P/K the boat cops are bad but never been there, sure looks like a nice lake would like to try it one day. Done know about the outer lakes 

TahitiRat

I heard about the tie up suppost to be pretty big, but my mother inlaw is in town and she is not a fun of the boat she thinks is to fast, but shes the only one  :smile15:

TahitiRat

Ya I dont think we will get away with that she dosent mind a short time but thats all at least me and Melissa get to go have dinner together tonight 

butchtx18

We are also from San Angelo. We will be at the Horseshoe Beach at Lake Nasworthy today between 2pm & 3pm. We have a 18 Foot Gull Wing; Yellow & White. Look forward to meeting you.  :smile11:

WHOA BABY

gotta find some new bbf pistons....went to do head gaskets yesterday cause I had water in my oil. head and intake gaskets looked good? had three pistons with the edges broken off from the intake recess out? gotta lota work to do now. guess that means I'm out for the rest of the season. :smile21:

WHOA BABY said:
I'm new to the area and thb, but what's up with the west? the boys in the east have a bunch of events and meets and nothing in the west? not being critical or anything just curious?

The West went racing a few yrs. back and still racing today , kinda took alot of our time and dollars and alot of us are making to pull to the World Finals again in Nov. . I see that you signed on at West Tx Hot Boat , they are a great bunch of folks also and there is alot going on down there . We will be coming to San Angelo for the car and boat show Oct 17th  hope to see ya there .