Esabataj

Devilman

Yeah, even though hadn't talked to him in years, still sad to know he's not with us anymore. Shit talkin mofo he was, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I drove past Stillhouse the other day, I was thinking how he wanted us to go there and have a gathering! :smile25:

Esabataj Jr

Just saw this thread.  Been super busy with the new house construction.  Thank you guys for still thinking about dad.  It means a lot.  Almost coming up on a year since he passed.  Still miss him like crazy.  Hope to get his boat going this winter and my shop is almost done....if yall plan a trip to stillhouse, let me know!

Esabataj Jr

Heres my shop....sucks though, I was building it for my dad...

Attachments

• image_20180714_123007_1531591113372.jpg
    image_20180714_123007_1531591113372.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66

Esabataj Jr

Here's the house we're buildin

Attachments

• 20180607_182138.jpg
    20180607_182138.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 133
  • 20180604_190314.jpg
    20180604_190314.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 87

Esabataj Jr

Had to buy some honey at the store the other day.....damn right I bought that Burleson brand.  Figured I better get on the site and check on y'all. 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man the shop and the house look great! Keep us updated as to the progress! I really would like to put a Stillhouse trip together. I think it would be cool if we could do it and have his boat there running like it always did! :smile30:

Devilman

Nice place man, bet ya'll can't wait to have it done. Hope ya'll been doing ok. How's the boat coming along?

Esabataj Jr

Boat for the moment is on hold.  Have almost everything to get the motor together, just waiting to get moved into my shop.... I need to find a good upholstery shop....

Don

Esabataj Jr said:
Boat for the moment is on hold.  Have almost everything to get the motor together, just waiting to get moved into my shop.... I need to find a good upholstery shop....
if your ever in the Porter area these guys did mine did an excellent job and were the cheapest I could find
Kingwood Custom Upholstery
23014 E Martin Dr, Porter, TX 77365
(281) 354-7787

Esabataj Jr

Don said:
Esabataj Jr said:
if your ever in the Porter area these guys did mine did an excellent job and were the cheapest I could find
Kingwood Custom Upholstery
23014 E Martin Dr, Porter, TX 77365
(281) 354-7787
I do have family in Sugar Land.  Maybe I'll check them out.

Devilman

If you end up having to travel, Deluxe Auto Top & Trim here in Victoria did mine. Good marine vinyl, stainless hardware, etc... Been in business longer than I can remember & is willing to work with you. I saved a good bit of $$$ by doing all the wood work myself & then they did the padding/upholstery work & gave me a finished product ready to go back in the boat, but they can do it all if you like.

https://www.deluxeautotopandtrimtx.com/#blockStyle205Main49

ChryslerJet

Esabataj Jr said:

Let us know if you need anything.  Your dad was always willing to help any of us out its the least we can do to repay the favors.

I'm in on a stillhouse event.  I might even have a bloody boat ready this year.

Drumzilla

CJ's quote..
I might even have a bloody boat ready this year.
18157763--copyspace------_zpsikd7ouup.jpg

say-what43_zpsjgvkqd7u.gif