Esabataj

Devilman

Esabataj Jr said:
Thanks Kenny, those were good times for sure.

Yes sir, no doubt... Are you on FB at all, you may share that link on there. This site don't get as much traffic as it used to. Or one of us can if you like, wasn't sure how you felt about it.

Esabataj Jr

I picked his old boat up a month ago with hopes of getting him on the water one more time.  God willing I will finish it and I know he'll be there with me in spirit.  Thank you everyone for all the support.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-22-33.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-22-33.png
    928.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-22-48.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-22-48.png
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-23-10.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-23-10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 73

Esabataj Jr

No I'm not on face book.  Yall can post that link anywhere you think he'd get some support.  I'm trying to put together enough for us to have a service for him.  Thanks Kenny

Devilman

Ok will do, wife will share it as well. You're welcome Matt.

That's cool, that you were/are working on his boat for him. Glad to see it still around, he was very proud of that boat.

I am not sure how much detail you'd like out there, I can copy your post from here if that will work? Or if you have something else in mind... whatever you think is best.

I got it posted. Hope it helps.

77Jet Star

Its been a while since I have posted and don't get on here much anymore. But this a.m. I got the bad news about my friend Esabatag. I remember the day I met him. He was  quick to help out and made you feel like a real friend. Always had a great sense of humor even as a moderator. He would come in to town and we would meet for Mexican food back in the day. Talk about THB and Jet boats. Always looked forward to seeing him at a THB Meet. I will miss him. To his Family me and Mary Jo will keep him and you all in our prayers. Go easy Richard and God speed. Thanks for all you contributed. Glad you to have spent time with you. 
                                                        See ya again Someday John Marshall  AKA Jetstar

Esabataj Jr

We will be having my dads service on Sunday in his hometown of floresville texas.  A viewing for family and friends will start at 3pm and  service will start at 5pm.  It will all be held at the franklyn funeral parlor.  Just want to thank everybody for their support and prayers.  914 3rd Street, Floresville tx, 78114

Devilman

Thanks for the update on the services...

Still looking, but have found a few more pics of your dad.

Attachments

• 20190518_160004.jpg
    20190518_160004.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC01211.jpg
    DSC01211.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 33
  • E2102457-1240-4342-B797-B375892A67E2.jpeg
    E2102457-1240-4342-B797-B375892A67E2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
  • backbeach2.JPG
    backbeach2.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 40

oldbuck40

Few more

Attachments

• wordsofwisdom.jpg.JPG
    wordsofwisdom.jpg.JPG
    658.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Medina Lake Boatramp.jpg
    Medina Lake Boatramp.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • richardkevin.jpg.JPG
    richardkevin.jpg.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
  • matt.jpg.JPG
    matt.jpg.JPG
    735.7 KB · Views: 35
  • babyshower.jpg.JPG
    babyshower.jpg.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 38

Devilman

Nice, don't think I've seen any of those except for the one of him getting towed in.... which he hated you posting, lol... That was our first trip anywhere with the boat, we came up there for the day to meet up with everyone. Strangely enough, didn't get to meet Richard that trip, he was pissed about his boat. It's how I came to call him Hotboat Royalty occasionally, lol..

Esabataj Jr

Thanks everyone for the pictures, I'm going to use them at the funeral.  I'm feel blessed to have all of you looking after Richard even after his passing.  Everyone and anybody is welcome to come to the service.  Thank you guys, you are all good people.  GOD SPEED DAD!! HAVE FUN WITH THOSE BRAND NEW WINGS!

Devilman

Esabataj Jr said:
Thanks everyone for the pictures, I'm going to use them at the funeral.  I'm feel blessed to have all of you looking after Richard even after his passing.  Everyone and anybody is welcome to come to the service.  Thank you guys, you are all good people.  GOD SPEED DAD!! HAVE FUN WITH THOSE BRAND NEW WINGS!

You're welcome Matt. Carole reminded me of a few picture discs we have at home that may have some more. Gonna check this evening & if so will post them here for ya. We plan on being there Sunday. And if I knew Richard, I'd bet he is looking into hopping those wings up to get a bit more speed out of them...

ChryslerJet

Esabataj Jr said:
No I'm not on face book.  Yall can post that link anywhere you think he'd get some support.  I'm trying to put together enough for us to have a service for him.  Thanks Kenny

Matt

The only time i got to speak with your dad he offered to help me with my boat if I ever needed it.  I'm in New Braunfels so if you need any help with your dad's boat let me know I'd love to return the favor.  I know he never got to help but i know he would have if i had called on him before he got sick.  I'm sorry to hear the news and planning on being there Saturday.

Esabataj Jr

Just want to thank everyone again.  Through this go fund and a barbecue my work put on, I've been able to collect enough to make this process alot easier on myself and my mom.  I can't thank you all enough, Richard would be so proud.  Everyone is welcome to come tomorrow and the atmosphere is casual. You all know my old man wasn't about all that formal stuff. Funeral viewing starts at 3pm tomorrow and service at 5pm.  It will be held at the Franklyn funeral home  here in Floresville.