Esabataj

oldbuck40

For those that know him and those that don't please send a prayer for him!
If you have questions I will be glad to answer the best I can via PM's This is not for open discussion on the boards.

Attachments

• esabataj.jpg
    esabataj.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 110

Crusader

PM sent....

I've been trying to get ahold of him for the past two years. We used to talk on the phone almost every week and then he disapeered. Hope he is okay.

oldbuck40

With great sadness I hate to say that we have lost another great man. I was informed he lost the battle with the infection lastnight. Please say a prayer for Debra and her family.

Crusader

oldbuck40 said:
With great sadness I hate to say that we have lost another great man. I was informed he lost the battle with the infection lastnight. Please say a prayer for Debra and her family.

Rest In Peace my brother, you will be missed. 😔

Devilman

Damn I sure hate to hear this. Rest easy Richard. Continued prayers for him & his family.

Dude was definitely a character, but was also very gracious & always looking out for others. Never forget how hardly knowing us at the time, he took us in & gave us a place to stay & keep all our stuff when hurricane Rita came in '05. Like he had known us for years.

Sucks knowing you're gone, you'll be missed.

Esabataj Jr

Hey everyone, this is esabataj's son -Matt.  I wanted to thank all of you for being there for my old man.  I know this was one of his favorite places to lurk around.  I know he had been absent around here, but he had been battling health issues for quite some time.  Unfortunately they all took a toll on his body and an even bigger toll on his pride.  Not being able to be walk, or get around was the most difficult thing my father ever had to go through.  I'm currently making arrangements with our local funeral home to have a service for him.  I will post the details as I know more.  We have also created a link for a go fund me page, as my mother and father have had a rough time since he was laid off from his medical issues.  Thank you in advance.  Matt.
https://www.gofundme.com/richard-wallesch

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-09-00-13.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-09-00-13.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 6DC16DB8-8119-451D-9EFC-D4D1973435AF.jpeg
    6DC16DB8-8119-451D-9EFC-D4D1973435AF.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_2017-09-11-09-00-30.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-09-00-30.png
    723.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190511_095335.jpg
    20190511_095335.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
  • E2F2E0FD-7B0A-44C9-A638-8B17875D1A7F.jpeg
    E2F2E0FD-7B0A-44C9-A638-8B17875D1A7F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 91

Crusader

Esabataj Jr said:
Hey everyone, this is esabataj's son -Matt.  I wanted to thank all of you for being there for my old man.  I know this was one of his favorite places to lurk around.  I know he had been absent around here, but he had been battling health issues for quite some time.  Unfortunately they all took a toll on his body and an even bigger toll on his pride.  Not being able to be walk, or get around was the most difficult thing my father ever had to go through.  I'm currently making arrangements with our local funeral home to have a service for him.  I will post the details as I know more.  We have also created a link for a go fund me page, as my mother and father have had a rough time since he was laid off from his medical issues.  Thank you in advance.  Matt.
https://www.gofundme.com/richard-wallesch
Thank you for posting this up. Your dad was a very good man.......so sorry.

Esabataj Jr

Thanks Crusader.  As much as he was to yall,  he was that and 10x more for me.  He will be greatly missed.  If anyone needs contact info for my mother or me, just pm

Devilman

Hey Matt, sure hated to hear about your dad. Used to talk to him every couple of days or so & then after awhile there was no more contact. I along with lots of folks have wondered how they'd been doing. Wish I would have known. Thanks for the update. Your dad was a good man.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Here was another pic from JetFest. He told me that was one of their best days in a long time. I think we stayed up till 3 or 4 A.m in the pool that weekend! Sure am going to miss that guy!

Attachments

• Esa.JPG
    Esa.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 93

Devilman

Some other pics of him doing what he enjoyed. Have to see what else I have.

Attachments

• richarddeb.jpg
    richarddeb.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 99
  • sh2.jpg
    sh2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 84
  • sh1.jpg
    sh1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 59
  • jf05a.jpg
    jf05a.jpg