Eliminator Daytona

sdba069

Some of you guys may remember my Daytona that I built and sold to a guy up in Kansas a couple of years ago. Here's a before picture.

Carnivalride

sdba069 said:
And a couple of after shots. A TRUE HOT BOAT !!!

index.php

index.php

Damn Garry that's a depressing couple of pictures  :smile14:

I sure like this one better.

index.php

pro53

Damn, I dont like to see anybody go through fire.That sucks. Do they know what happened?

sdba069

The wind was blowng around 50 mph and pulled some electrical wires going into the building which started arcing and started the fire. The owner was in the building when it started and tried to pull the boat out by hand but the wind whipped the fire up so quick, he couldn't get it far enough, quickly enough.

sdba069

Hey Black........ Your kill switch will ship tomorrow. Forgot to mention that you guys had redone the top of that boat for me. I don't think we'll worry about trying to fix it this time.

John

that sucks always wondered what happened to that boat, at one time considered selling mine to buy it..........shame, if that had happened to me i think i would have serious burns cause i dont think i could have gave up on it.

C

CorDog009

Ouch  :smile14: Hate to see that. But atleast boats can be replaced, your life can't.