Election over yet?

FL350

Administrator
Man I will be GLAD when this election is over! This has been the slowest week in the shop since we went into business.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We have been busy as all get out, but I'm tired of seeing the election crap everywhere! :smile15:

Devilman

We have been busy as hell this week, even more so today. Got maintenance to do & can't get to it with all the traffic. Far as the election is concerned I am beyond over it. :tongue:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe everyone is so busy they don't have time to worry about their boats. I bet it will all change soon man! At least I've got my fingers crossed that it will! :smile30:

FL350

Administrator
Parts sells are good this week. Yes we are doing parts now! Talked to our supplier today, they said its slow there too. Guess it's getting that time of year. Oh well, can catch up on my stuff now!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Parts sells are good this week. Yes we are doing parts now! Talked to our supplier today, they said its slow there too. Guess it's getting that time of year. Oh well, can catch up on my stuff now!
The lite at the end of the tunnel! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Really. After we get the race boat revamped, going to start on the Scarab.

I still need that radio cover. I'm 99% sure it is identical to the one in your Scarab! Unless that exact style comes in different sizes. think.gif

FL350

Administrator
Patchman said:
FL350 said:
Really. After we get the race boat revamped, going to start on the Scarab.

I still need that radio cover. I'm 99% sure it is identical to the one in your Scarab! Unless that exact style comes in different sizes. think.gif

Part is on the way