Edit: 21' Liberator Project

Edit: sorry my bad I jumped the gun I put a 24' because that's what I thought it was BUT he said its considered a 21' liberator atleast what's on the title! Lol

My brother inlaw has this 86 liberator boat and wants it gone it needs to be redone been seating for 8+ years
Has everything less motor though! First $500 trailers worth that! crazy.gif 281691 5807 leave a MSG if I don't answer
bboat1_zps172f0e3d.jpg

bboat2_zpsbc9569f2.jpg

bboat3_zpsfbd9f40f.jpg

customtouch

There you go CJ. Buy and build this instead of the other projects you have. Probably would be cheaper, easier, more practical, and faster to build. think.gif

Becket

customtouch said:
There you go CJ. Buy and build this instead of the other projects you have. Probably would be cheaper, easier, more practical, and faster to build. think.gif
Damn right! And this one has a built in Stabbin Cabin CJ!  bling.gif

Gas-Hole said:
customtouch said:

Yes it does! :smile16: :smile16: :smile30:

I thought about picking it up but I already have a big boat but these was the $h1t back in the day! I :grin: I think the out drive is a bravo one!

customtouch

Mike S said:
Gas-Hole said:
customtouch said:

Yes it does! :smile16: :smile16: :smile30:

I thought about picking it up but I already have a big boat but these was the $h1t back in the day! I :grin: I think the out drive is a bravo one!

If it is a Bravo 1 (and it might be) then the drive is worth way more than that, but I would guess that it probably has an Alpha on it. Regardless it would be a great deal for someone.

I will go look and let everyone know! But yes just with the drive and trailer it is worth the $500 he just wants it gone and not have to pay storage anymore!

customtouch

They will usually be bbc or sbc and swapping those are pretty simple but adapting a bbf to mercuiser would probably not be worth the time & money. IMHO

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
They will usually be bbc or sbc and swapping those are pretty simple but adapting a bbf to mercuiser would probably not be worth the time & money. IMHO
As long as you have all the accessories it would be pretty easy just need a bellhousing or bell housing adapter.  Just a few mounting modifications.  A drive adapter might be needed as well.

customtouch

Mike S said:
It's set up for SBC but would be eazy for a BBC not sure about a ford but I'm sure it could be done!

BBF "can" be done if that is what you "really" wanted but I just don't think it would be a practical investment for a project like this. Just my .02 cents worth.

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
Mike S said:
It's set up for SBC but would be eazy for a BBC not sure about a ford but I'm sure it could be done!

BBF "can" be done if that is what you "really" wanted but I just don't think it would be a practical investment for a project like this. Just my .02 cents worth.
I am thinking on picking up a stock 350 drop it in and go have some fun.  Would be good to get the neighbor again with his boat envy.  Seems like everytime I bring in a new boat he has to sell his and go get a bigger one. 

customtouch

ChryslerJet said:
customtouch said:
Mike S said:

I am thinking on picking up a stock 350 drop it in and go have some fun.  Would be good to get the neighbor again with his boat envy.  Seems like everytime I bring in a new boat he has to sell his and go get a bigger one.

:smile23:  :grin:

Crusader

customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
customtouch said:
Mike S said:

:smile23:  :grin:

X2