Draft Day

John

well its here

how do yall think its gonna play out.........those of you who even care.

you northies who is dallas gonna get?

Knotty Girl

I pulled my name out of the draft.  I decided I am just too busy to play this year.  Might think about it next year, just depends.

John

i figured i get a response like that out of you, had any flare ups since your ride with "Bobby"?

Devilman

John said:
i figured i get a response like that out of you, had any flare ups since your ride with "Bobby"

ahahahaa, he probably was hoping that wouldn't come up again....  :grin: haha "come up again"... lol :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
John said:
i figured i get a response like that out of you, had any flare ups since your ride with "Bobby"

ahahahaa, he probably was hoping that wouldn't come up again....  :grin: haha "come up again"... lol :cheesy:
Word on the street is that we are to call him Mud Flap for now on! :smile26:

TexasJet

I think the Texans will take Clowney because he is the safest pic. I'd like them to take Manzel but that would be a bold move and I've never thought of the Texans as a bold thinking team.

Last year the Texans offense had problems scoring. Clowney will not help that, Manzel would.

Knotty Girl

TexasJet said:
I think the Texans will take Clowney because he is the safest pic. I'd like them to take Manzel but that would be a bold move and I've never thought of the Texans as a bold thinking team.

Last year the Texans offense had problems scoring. Clowney will not help that, Manzel would.

I think they want that big kid Bortles at QB

Drumzilla

Knowing the Texans they will probably take Derek Carr... David Carr's brother....  NOT.... hahahaha

Also does anyone remember Mario Williams...$120 Million dollar man...  Wow..wasted that pick too....

Actually Clowney or Manzel....just my 2 cents....

John

i got excited on the possibilty of johnny at dallas, i would have burned my JJ watt jersey and started to be a cowboys fan, but jerry has he head to far up Romo's A$$..........his head and that big A$$ contract he didnt deserve.

its looking like houston is gonna take derek carr's brother, if he busts, the GM may get his ass run out of town.