Dont ya just love it when they rub it in your face!

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Didn't get any bites on PB, huh...... lol :grin:

I hear ya though....
their a bunch of HB losers! :smile14: cant imagine why Cali is so broke! they dont give a crap! :smile23: maybe the big one will hit and it will slide off in the ocean and we wont have that leach stuck to the US anymore! :smile15:

Devilman

Sad to say, some of the stuff I've been seeing lately, makes me think the price of gas/oil is gonna be the least of our worries....

Stuff like this for example:

"Madam speaker&nb sp;Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! A las , it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would li ke to have as 'Americans'.' (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.. "????

:smile14:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Sad to say, some of the stuff I've been seeing lately, makes me think the price of gas/oil is gonna be the least of our worries....

"Madam speaker&nb sp;Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! A las , it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would li ke to have as 'Americans'.' (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.. "????

yea she is a f'n nutt case! she keeps her stupid shit up somebody is gonna start bustin caps!

pro53

Devilman said:

Yea thats communism  :embarrassed:
You cant have a nice place, because this here bum crack head welfare muther fuc#er want get of his as# and get a job. So Were gonna make you equal because its not fair  :smile18:
Bullshi$ LIFE IT ISNT FAIR getover it  :smile18: Now wheres that COMMY bitc#s EMAIL  :grin:

S

Static Line

http://www.house.gov/pelosi/contact/contact.html

you ask and you shall receive  :smile13:

pro53

" Ghost " said:

Thank you there Ghostie  :smile15: Gonna put it to use  :grin:

S

Static Line

pro53 said:
" Ghost " said:

be careful that woman is crazy...and OB has the hots for her  :smile13:

oldbuck40

" Ghost " said:
pro53 said:
" Ghost " said:

be careful that woman is my spiritual leader and i have the hots for her!  :smile13:

There i fixed it for ya Ghostie :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

" Ghost " said:
be careful that woman is crazy...and OB has the hots for her  :smile13:

Thats why OB voted for Obama, so he could see Pelosi in the news all the time, lol....

oldbuck40

" Ghost " said:
oldbuck40 said:
" Ghost " said:
pro53 said:
" Ghost " said:

be careful she and OB share the same nut sack cream  :smile13:

There i fixed it for ya OB  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: