dont remember these parts

Candygirl

lil chris said:
i dont remember these parts looking like this when we put the motor together. :smile14:
:smile21: that sucks. hope you get everything worked out and put back together in time for summer.

C

CorDog009

Ouch. Sorry for the bad luck man. I'm sure mine will look like that at some point this summer.

lil chris

ill be back before summer. this just gives me an excuse to give the wife that now i can build her better and faster. :smile15: :smile20:

Cheyenne Kid

WOW CHRIS... I KNEW YOU MESSED SOMETHING UP BUT NOT THAT BAD!    BTW.... THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO BOTTLE BABIES.... THAT IS UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE ABOUT 15-20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE OF TEARING CHIT UP! LOL!

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE... RONNIE USED NOS FROM THE TIME I MET HIM. HE HAS A COLLECTION OF BENT RODS, MELTED PISTONS, ETC... ALWAYS TOLD HIM HE SHOULD OF WRITTEN A BOOK ON NOS WITH AS MUCH STUFF AS HE TORE UP! LOL!

GET ER FIXED.

lil chris

looking at plugs and pistons it doesnt look like nos didnt hurt anything, the tune was dead on. looks like pick up broke off oil pump and lost oil. talked to bullet cams and we are going to grind a new cam that will get me there on just boost without the nos. she'll be back this summer. :smile19: