DMV

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man the DMV is screwed up now. You cannot call a particular DMV location or office. You have to call a call center who doesn't know crap! Then I need to upgrade my cdl and they are telling me I will have to find a third party testing center! What the hell is going on? :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
No, they are all open. Just took my written exam two weeks ago. Now it's time to schedule drive test. You have to do it online. Their system keeps kicking me out. So I contact customer service who explains that I have to send an email to them. After sending the email, I get an email back telling me to log into the first system or contact customer service. So I just sent them another email letting them know customer service told me to contact them! Getting a little tired of chasing my tail here! I knew it was going to be fun when you can't call and talk to a person for at least a 20 minute wait! crazy.gif crazy.gif

Disturbed

Call the Columbus office.  (979) 732-3451

If you get a lady by the name of Stacey, tell her you're a friend of mine.  :smile30:

whitetrash148

What I love is calling any where looking for info., You can bet your ass the first one who answers dont know nothin. If they dont know nothin why are they employed there? I was gonna say unless they look like the hump day girls, but I cant see them over my phone.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well it figures, I went to lunch and guess who called? ( The right person who knows) But what does she do? She leaves me her phone number to call her back. So I dial the number and it is the general phone number with all the recording crap! :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: But when a person finally answers he tells me I need to talk to Ashley ( The right person) but she is in a meeting and then they give me her direct # ( Wish she would have done that!). And then they transfer me to another person who doesn't know crap. Still not sure why they did that and didn't just tell me to call Ashley later on. So now today I get to call Ashley and see if she can tell me something. crazy.gif crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well finally talked to Ashley. And she tried to direct me to customer service. I told her that is how I got too her, so she said wait a minute. The next girl that got on the phone, fixed me right up. It has only taken three days to get an appointment with these people. I think all DMV offices in Texas are going to this system. So you have been warned! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif