Diverter diode

Disturbed

The diodes used in Place's hydraulic diverter wiring are NTE5814.  You can get them at Mousers. 
http://www.mouser.com/Search/m_ProductDetail.aspx?NTE/NTE5814/&qs=zwJBZ6Vxbnsv%252bAeWfiSgqg==
:smile30:

Disturbed

a6934fd5-abde-bd9b.jpg

Disturbed

Mousers has everything electronic.  www.mouser.com  I've found that Radio Shack is pretty much useless these days.  They don't carry much anymore. 

duanehydro

I just got lucky, and looked through the drawers myself....And they were the last 2..... think.gif
That was 2 years ago....nvrmnd. :smile15:

Disturbed

Duanehydro said:
remember the diy radio kits they sold?

Damn, I'm showing my age.... :smile19:

That was a long time ago!  You can still get those kits.  I saw some at EPO in Houston a while back.  (Electronics Parts Outlet)

jimsplace

Duanehydro said:
remember the diy radio kits they sold?

Damn, I'm showing my age.... :smile19:

Are we dating ourselves?  That must have been before my time.

No, wait my time had no radios yet and eventually transistors came along as a new thing that replaced tubes.

duanehydro

I remember going with my dad to Maverick Market, to test the tubes in our TV...they had a tube tester next to the counter. Of course, I got a slurpie while we were there too.

blazeracer

I had a clock radio in my room when I was 6 that used tubes. They would make a nice little orange glow that doubled as a night light to keep the boogieman in the closet.

ChryslerJet

blazeracer said:
I had a clock radio in my room when I was 6 that used tubes. They would make a nice little orange glow that doubled as a night light to keep the boogieman in the closet.
I remember having to replace the tubes in out TV ever so often and eventually we couldn't find them anymore.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Duanehydro said:
I remember going with my dad to Maverick Market, to test the tubes in our TV...they had a tube tester next to the counter. Of course, I got a slurpie while we were there too.

LOL.  Totally forgot about those.  I remember seeing them at the drug store.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm kind of stuck on Knotty having a tube tester! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: