Chevy 1500 4x4, 5 on the floor, 3 door , short bed, class 4 hitch

160,000 miles

custom rims with good rubber

the ac is out but the hearer works great

abs pump is out

rear seal is leaking but not bad

other than that no other problems

can not give clear title the x will not sign  :smile18:

or does anyone have any other ideas to get rid of it? i don't have have space to keep it.

oldbuck40

Ghost Rider said:
Anyone need a deer lease truck?

160,000 miles

abs pump is out

or does anyone have any other ideas to get rid of it? i don't have have space to keep it.
Your a little late for the cash for clunkers deal!  and if she wont sign,,you cant sell it!

Devilman

Ghost Rider said:
Anyone need a deer lease truck?

160,000 miles

abs pump is out

If its in her name, why do you have the truck?

You haven't gotten in touch with te tax office to see what your options are? I mean, its probably not the first time somebody has had to deal with a vindictive ex over some shit like that.

Go pay a hobo to crash it into her house.... You get rid of the truck & some homeless guy picks up some extra cash, everybody is happy.. :grin:

Ghost Rider

we both own the truck and no she will not sign...could not get the clunker deal being it was a trade for a truck. I got 2500 more than i thought.

Thats why i was saying use it for the deer lease.

Trust me i have thought about a few things. i can sign her name but she is waiting for that.  :smile12:

maybe a I can get a mechanic lean on it against her...and put it on her credit.  :smile12:

Devilman

Ghost Rider said:
we both own the truck and no she will not sign...could not get the clunker deal being it was a trade for a truck. I got 2500 more than i thought.

Thats why i was saying use it for the deer lease.

Trust me i have thought about a few things. i can sign her name but she is waiting for that.  :smile12:

maybe a I can get a mechanic lean on it against her...and put it on her credit.  :smile12:

Seeing as how both names are on there, it may not be all that easy. You sell it out from under her, you more than likely gonna have to answer for it down the road. Far as selling it legit, soon as you mention that little "problem" with the paperwork people gonna say F that, lol....

You gonna have to figure out a way to get her "removed" from the paperwork if she is going to be uncooperative. :wink:

Either that or leave it sittin somewhere in a bad part of town, I'm sure it would disappear soon.  :angel: Somebody asks you about it, "Hey I was driving along & it crapped out on me, I got a ride & when we went back to tow it home it was gone." :wink: :grin:

oldbuck40

coolglastron said:
Park it in her front yard.
Yea! just park it out front where she lives and mail the title and keys to her!!!,,eventually she will have to come ask you to sign your part over to her!!!!!    it does work both ways!!! :grin:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Yea! just park it out front where she lives and mail the title and keys to her!!!,,eventually she will have to come ask you to sign your part over to her!!!!!    it does work both ways!!! :grin:

I was under the impression he wants to try & get rid of it & just pocket the cash... without her being involved. Unless he just wants to walk away emptyhanded, leaving it at her house does nothing except give her a spare vehicle to run around in...

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I was under the impression he wants to try & get rid of it & just pocket the cash... without her being involved. Unless he just wants to walk away emptyhanded, leaving it at her house does nothing except give her a spare vehicle to run around in...
Yea but she cant sell it for the same reason he cant!  and most likely she is doing it out of spite.  she wont want the truck being parked at her house and will most likely give in.... even if she doesnt she still cant sell it! and GR has more room at his place!  messed up deal,,but if mine were pulling that shit you can bet i would park it at her place and not sign it over! :smile13:

TahitiRat

Take it to her house and park it like OB said but take the fuel pump relay with you if she knows as much as my wife dose about cars it will never move again  :smile15:

Ghost Rider

i thought about parking it at her house Buck, but she would rather have it towed and we both loose out.. I got a game plan now but it will take a few months to get it cleared up.  :smile15:

I will be filling for custody of the kids in October so it is almost full circle. Was not going to ask for child support but you know i just might change my mind. 

Ghost Rider

Blender Man said:
Bull shit on the support with all shit that lady has put you throughyou better get some $$$$$ :smile18:

yea it would be a 1000 bucks gained  :smile12: 550 of my own money back and no telling what she would have to pay

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Yea but she cant sell it for the same reason he cant!  and most likely she is doing it out of spite.  she wont want the truck being parked at her house and will most likely give in.... even if she doesnt she still cant sell it! and GR has more room at his place!  messed up deal,,but if mine were pulling that shit you can bet i would park it at her place and not sign it over! :smile13:

Who ever said she wanted to sell it? He goes & leaves it over there, she may turn around & use it as her daily driver. And there won't be a damn thing Ghost could do about it. Duh, yeah parking at her house just did a lot of good except give Dereck an extra parking spot, lol.... :rolleyes: :grin:

Ghost Rider

coolglastron said:
The truck should have been addressed in the divorce decree.  Are you sure it isn't in there?

Yea CG i check the divorce decree, and it was not addressed. My attorneys fault but mainly mine but i was tunnel visioned on the children not the truck. The truck was not an issue at that time. It just a minor set back as of now. I just got to write another check to the dealership.  :smile14: on Monday. for 2,500.00

Shantel's car is on order and i do not think i will have this cleared up by then. To help her out.

As we all say what comes around goes around  :smile12: