Cutting into my rebuild fund

S

Static Line

Yea I am having some medical issues cutting into the boat budget  :smile18: ,  :smile14: Last Tuesday night, my kidney decided to release a pain from hell. Thanks D Man your right don't want to wish this on no one. I have been spending a lot of time in the bath tube soaking in hot water. It seems that soaking is the only way i can get the pain down.

Here is what I know so far, THE LITTLE F^%$^ER is stuck. Tomorrow is the big day  they will shoot it with sound and try to break it up so i can pass it with some luck so wish me luck guys for real lol  :smile13:

GR

pro53

That is the only time I ever took my dad to the emergency room. He had a kidney stone. Which you luck bud  :smile15:

C

CorDog009

Good luck bro. My wife has one that's been bothering her and I know how painful those little suckers can be  :smile14:

duanehydro

Sorry to hear that ghost, of all the things I've wished on you, that wasn't one of them...lol :smile13: J/K bud....hang in there!

NotImportant-1

Good luck with the sonic treatment Ghost.

would'nt wish the reach up and grab rotor rooter treatment on a dog. Hopefully it'll break up for ya

Hang in there.

S

Static Line

:smile19: :smile19: it passed  :smile19: :smile19:  Thanks Guys  :grin:

ok the ER was dead wrong that SOB was 6 mm not 2 it was hung up at the bladder. I did shock wave treatment...i was in there about 45 min while they beat on it. Got released into recovery and after i woke up they let me get dressed. I had to pee like a Russian Race horse on a cold Siberian morning. Bam shot it out like a BB. No lie it looked like a pepper corn.

I am still recovering, I am sore from the treatment and behind on sleep.
The good thing is i get to go back to work  :smile20: :smile15:
GR

Devilman

At least you didn't shoot the cat..... :smile23:

Good to hear things came out ok. Literally..... :smile13: :smile15:

S

Static Line

Devilman said:
At least you didn't shoot the cat..... :smile23:

Good to hear things came out ok. Literally..... :smile13: :smile15:

lol thanks D-MAN and i only thought i shot blanks  :smile23:

S

Static Line

pro53 said:
That had to hurt  :shocked:  Now start drinking some water  :grin: without barley  :rolleyes:

yea you got that, there is going to be a diet change here real soon  :smile14:

73 Sanger Flat

I feel for you , I passed a kidney stone a few month back . It is something I do not want to do again . Thank God I had some Vicadin

S

Static Line

73 Sanger Flat said:
I feel for you , I passed a kidney stone a few month back . It is something I do not want to do again . Thank God I had some Vicadin
Thanks bro, and your right i was doubling up on 750 these last few days about every 3.5 hours

oldbuck40

" Ghost " said:
73 Sanger Flat said:
Thanks bro, and your right i was doubling up on 750 these last few days about every 3.5 hours
So you shot a rock out! you want an award or something? :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Glad to see your doing ok! :smile15:

S

Static Line

oldbuck40 said:
" Ghost " said:
73 Sanger Flat said:
So you shot a rock out! you want an award or something? :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Glad to see your doing ok! :smile15:

hell yea thanks bro