Current Bugs We Know Of

Camman

Administrator
Staff member
Reply Box Broken (Currently Working On It 12/19/16):

5dd4e4603fc7ec96155e6545d523ac9b.gif

-- Fix: clear your browsers cache / cookies.

How to clear your cache in Chrome

How to clear your cache on a iPhone

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm curios on how many platforms are having this problem. I know on my office PC it is happening. I don't know what platform it is happening to for Tim? :smile21:

Devilman

Replied to this with my phone. and have been posting from computer. Is that what you mean by platforms?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. It works perfect on my laptop at home, but not on the work computer.  crazy.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
Yes. It works perfect on my laptop at home, but not on the work computer.  crazy.gif

Eva probably set that up so you'd get some work done instead of playing on THB, lol....

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You may be on to something. That's the hard part, he can't see it this way at home. Only here! think.gif She may be more computer savvy than she let's on! think.gif think.gif

Devilman

hahaha, never know man...

wonder if it may have something to do with what operating system is being used... or maybe an outdated browser? I know in the past on my old computer, Internet Explorer would still get me online, but was troublesome, pics & vids wouldn't show up, etc... Chrome worked perfect though. Now on this new computer been using Internet Explorer again & it's been fine.

I dunno, just throwing s*** out there... think.gif

*ugh, the word filter is still on? :smile29: :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We are not sure what the problem is, but we will keep on it till we find the solution.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Got it! You have to clear out your browsing data ( Cookies) Something in there was causing the fault!
Got to love it when your son tells the old man how to fix things! :smile17: jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Devilman

I have found that the "log in" area along the left sidebar is not working, it gives an error message. Been like that since the weekend. But just noticed that the "log in" link along the top is still working. I tried getting an image of it for informational purposes.

Also, the link to the gallery is no good, gives this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home8/texasho2/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs.php on line 1271

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 1

Drumzilla

Steve.. why can't i click on any of the gallery photo's that run along the left side of the page without getting a fatal error message ? it's been doing this for me for a while now..and yes I cleared the cookies/cache and then I even did a fresh reinstall of Windows on my Desktop and it still does it..heres a few pics..

think.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-6-3 Used boats.jpg
    Screenshot-2018-6-3 Used boats.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 2
  • ttttttttt.jpg
    ttttttttt.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We had to remove the preview to the gallery, it was bugged somehow and causing problems. The gallery still exists, just not the preview. One of the problems we are having.

Drumzilla

How do i get to the "Gallery"  When I click on "Gallery" under "Site Links" all i get is that Fetal Error message...??

think.gif

Devilman

DrumZilla said:
How do i get to the "Gallery"  When I click on "Gallery" under "Site Links" all i get is that Fetal Error message...??

think.gif

Fetal Error? You got a baby there with some problems or what... lol

Gallery link is still jacked up, I think Steve said all the pics are still safe though. Not that they do much good right now, haha. :smile16: :smile14:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DrumZilla said:
Well Kenny you know what happens when family works with family... :smile26: :smile16:
You ain't lying! He is actually working through the errors one by one. There is a lot of third party images there that are no longer hosted. So basically the images have never been stored here, just the links to said images. And now some of those accounts have expired. So it creates errors on our side. At least that's how I understand it.  think.gif