Crusaders name

Crusader

I was reading an earlier post today where James called me "Old Man Early" referring to a gaff (unintentional) I made a few months ago about waking up early...Old Man Early... and I got to thinking...Wouldn't that be a cool name for the Crusader?

"Old Man Early"....those in the know would get a laugh for sure because they allege that's what I call my Johnson. lol...

What do y'all think?

Devilman

'78 Crusader said:
I was reading an earlier post today where James called me "Old Man Early" referring to a gaff (unintentional) I made a few months ago about waking up early...Old Man Early... and I got to thinking...Wouldn't that be a cool name for the Crusader?

"Old Man Early"....those in the know would get a laugh for sure because they allege that's what I call my Johnson. lol...

What do y'all think?

I don't see why not, I always thought the best names were the ones that had some sort of story to go along with it. You'll have fun explaining it to people who ask about it... :cheesy:

TintMan said:
i guess thats better than Lil old man!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

lol... :grin:

blazeracer

Old Man Early is more of a name for you than the boat.. LOL..

Back in the day I had a ski boat. I was single at the time and spent many a weekend at the lake with lady friends.. The name on the boat was "Draggin Meat". I was going to name the Glastron Draggin Meat 2 but have a better one in mind.

Anyway, depending on who was asking, Draggin Meat can also refer to the kids behind the boat on a tube or wakeboard. LOL

But Devilman has a point, the story behind Old Man Early is what makes it cool.