Countdown for Rocking the Cove 2012

Will Chrystler Jets turd float and move under its own power at RTC2012?

• Total voters

scarabscs

Alright guys, 64 days until RTC 2012.  Let the count down begin.  Also, please vote on the poll i posted.  :smile27:

spd500

I want to vote , but I can't decide  think.gif This is harder than deciding who to vote Boat of the Month  crazy.gif I will have to put some serious thought into this one  :smile30: I almost voted for the first one , but I am not sure that thing will make it to the water next year either  think.gif The second option does sound pretty close to accurate  :smile30: I think the other poll options are just dreaming  think.gif

spd500

Like I said , even a trolling motor is dreaming  :smile30: He would have to get the two halves of the boat put together  think.gif or are we thinking maybe he will just bring the lower half of the boat with a trolling motor  crazy.gif

scarabscs

There you go, instead of an open bow, it would be more like an open boat!

On a side note, I hear zip ties hold boat halves together pretty darn good  crazy.gif

spd500

Or duct tape  :smile30: that way he can put the top half back on and get a custom striping job at the same time  :smile17: it even comes in colors and prints now  jump.gif he could have leopard print stripes  bling.gif

jroberts88

I think the polling options need to be changed to "He has a boat?"
i think the only way that thing will float is if it floods at his house and it may not even float..

I dont think it will see a body of water for at least 5 years...

I know my boats broke but i can fix mine in a weekend if i really want to. But i got some other administrator/webmaster projects to finish... I am working on a big fish to reel in.. :)

KONA77

spd500 said:
I want to vote , but I can't decide  think.gif This is harder than deciding who to vote Boat of the Month  crazy.gif I will have to put some serious thought into this one  :smile30: I almost voted for the first one , but I am not sure that thing will make it to the water next year either  think.gif The second option does sound pretty close to accurate  :smile30: I think the other poll options are just dreaming  think.gif

you know,  you have absolutely no room to talk.....  POSER  :smile24:

KONA77

spd500 said:
I don't see why you would say that  crazy.gif my boat is almost finished  :smile16:

that's like saying i lost the drag race but it was close....  man get real,  don't talk about some else when ya aint finished you own junk  think.gif

spd500

I didn't know there was a race  crazy.gif  at least my boat is getting worked on  :smile30: how is your "project v" coming along  :smile21:

KONA77

spd500 said:
I didn't know there was a race  crazy.gif  at least my boat is getting worked on  :smile30: how is your "project v" coming along  :smile21:

first,  that was just a comparison,  but evidently you didn't get it,  right there is no race,  the v drive is coming along nicely and at the rate your going i'll have on the water long before,  and i'm sure you will have something to say,  but at least what ever you have to say,  i'll be laughing at you,  and  MY KONA will be on the water this weekend,  and you will be sitting on the park bench..... GO WORK ON YOUR BOAT,    but like i said before,  you can talk the talk,  but don't walk the walk,,,  have a great FATHER'S DAY 

spd500

If there is all this progress on the v drive where are the updates to the progress thread  ?,last I heard Ryan was the only one doing anything , and that was six months ago , did I miss something ? Talk about telling someone how to finish a project without having any idea how to finish your own junk . I would have to say you are the king of that one from the looks of it . And you tell me to go work on my boat , lol . You should fill your v drive with sand and let the kids play in it  . Oh yeah  , Happy Fathers Day to you too  :smile17:

KONA77

bring yours to Rockin' the Cove,  so i can put you on the trailer,  i really want to see you walk the line  :smile17: