Color Me Gone SS 200

jimsplace

DISTURBED said:
jimsplace said:
Any result from the Dragboats?  What kind of turnout did they have?

106 boats entered.  15 in QE.  Knotty Racing lost in the semis.

Good for Henry.  QE is loaded with good drivers and is a tough class.
Did y'all have fun?
    clap.gif

Knotty Girl

Technically we placed third. Tim and Patch did a great job tuning Lucky Draw. We made some changes so those two worked hard to get her tuned.  I got out drove from a guy from Kanas. I ran a 6.021 to his 6.023, he treed me. That ok because I want a re-match, knock me down I just get right back up and keep coming. He went on and won the class. Marble Fall we will be a force to contend with.  :smile30:

FL350

Administrator
The Color Me Gone race team will be returning to the APBA for the 2018 race season in the new SA class.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
About time you went racing again, not that motoring around the course waving at the ladies stuff! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Yea but I like the ladies!
Me too, that's why the crew stands on the bank behind said ladies and watches the race! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
Me too, that's why the crew stands on the bank behind said ladies and watches the race! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

Are you sure they are watching the races?  When I glance over, it looks like they are looking at something else, and it's not the races.
    :smile17:  :smile17:  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:

Are you sure they are watching the races?  When I glance over, it looks like they are looking at something else, and it's not the races.
    :smile17:  :smile17:  :smile17:
That's my story and I am sticking to it! :smile14:

FL350

Administrator
Sad to report we will no longer be running anymore SDBA races. Over the weekend we just couldn't come together on prize money and they wanted a 5 boat field, where ALL other classes are a 4 boat field minimum. So with that being said, we really enjoyed racing with you guys, made a lot new friends, and made some new fans of our sport. Good luck to each and every one of you race teams!
I will be posting up our schedule with the APBA(American Powerboat Association), so you guys can keep track of us.