ChryslerJet Possible names

ChryslerJet

Some people may say this is a little premature since the boats not done yet but these came to my mind so I wanted to record them here.  If anyone wants to comment or give suggestions feel free.  And yes I know that is opening the door to a bunch of ridicule among other things but feel free after all it is a THB thread it will take on a life of its own.

SO without further adieu here are the names in no particular order

1) CJ Folly
2) CJ Passion
3) CJ Pride
4) CJ Obsession (not really considering this due to the similarity to Endless Obsession)
5) Moparitis
6) Big Sexy (I would use this but it what one of my buds always uses on his boats) (PLus it might get Jetstar wanting it and I can't have that)

I will add more as I come up with them

spd500

Well , you asked  think.gif
attachment.php

ChryslerJet

Duanehydro said:
Man I saw this topic, and thought.........this could get interesting..... crazy.gif
Agreed, maybe be it will entertain a few people.  At the very least it seems to be giving Spd a place to vent his frustration

spd500

ChryslerJet said:
Agreed, maybe be it will entertain a few people.  At the very least it seems to be giving Spd a place to vent his frustration

I have no frustration  think.gif I am a happy guy  jump.gif

spd500

Yep , It's 70 degrees in my shop right now and I am surrounded by good looking women  :smile30: How about your shop  think.gif

duanehydro

spd500 said:
Yep , It's 70 degrees in my shop right now and I am surrounded by good looking women  :smile30: How about your shop  think.gif
Nice, cool 103, and rising, with a bunch of ugly, smelly dudes... think.gif

CRAP!

ChryslerJet

spd500 said:
How about "Design Flaw"  think.gif
I'll think about it. hmm NO
Now maybe I'll call it

"Operator Error Too"

That' makes me think a a few more

All My Fault

Blame it on the Driver

The Other Guys