7-2813.jpg

7-2814.jpg

7-2815.jpg

7-2816.jpg

7-2817.jpg

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man I don't think I could entertain the idea of selling that sled for a whacker boat! Nice pics! clap.gif

FormulaZR

Patchman said:
Man I don't think I could entertain the idea of selling that sled for a whacker boat! Nice pics! clap.gif

Thanks.

...and yeah, that's something I'm struggling with right now. Go 75-80 and look good doing it...or go 95-105 and look "ok" doing it.

I've also been thinking about converting from jet to outdrive...but I'm pretty wishy-washy on the whole thing right now.

The one good thing about the new boat is, I can have it any color I want.......so I could make it look just like this one, just with a big bass boat engine on the back.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
FormulaZR said:
Patchman said:

Thanks.

...and yeah, that's something I'm struggling with right now. Go 75-80 and look good doing it...or go 95-105 and look "ok" doing it.

I've also been thinking about converting from jet to outdrive...but I'm pretty wishy-washy on the whole thing right now.

The one good thing about the new boat is, I can have it any color I want.......so I could make it look just like this one, just with a big bass boat engine on the back.

I'll run the vinyl if you'll put a picture of Ronald McDonald on the engine cowling.  :smile28:

Seriously, Boat and roost looks great.

FormulaZR

Last Mohican said:
I'll run the vinyl if you'll put a picture of Ronald McDonald on the engine cowling.  :smile28:

Those are Shiner Bock colors...not McD's.  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FormulaZR said:
Last Mohican said:

Good save, but you need a goat head somewhere! think.gif

FormulaZR

Patchman said:
FormulaZR said:
Last Mohican said:

Good save, but you need a goat head somewhere! think.gif

I REALLY wanted to put the Ram head on the bow, kind of like the Pontiac Screaming Chicken on the Firebird...was also going to name it Kosmo's Revenge.

I also have a Shiner beer tap that I want to put on as the shifter...but to date have not figured out how to do it.

Did I mention I really like Shiner?