CHECK THIS THREAD OUT!!!

oldbuck40

WOW! is all i can say! scroll down and look at the SS Taylor :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

http://www.performanceboats.com/html/forums/showthread.php?t=28667

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
That's.... different. Painter certainly has some skills.
you aint kiddin! did you notice there is no back seat! its all stereo equipment! :shocked:
and all the attention to detail is awesome :smile15:

Devilman

Wonder if they actually take it out & run it or if its just a show boat. So clean & spotless, looks like they floated it just for the pics...

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Wonder if they actually take it out & run it or if its just a show boat. So clean & spotless, looks like they floated it just for the pics...
lol hell i would be running it! did you notice they swapped the insert pump out and put a regular intake in it!
those old boats are a heavy layup but they ride good when its all set up right! :smile15:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
lol hell i would be running it! did you notice they swapped the insert pump out and put a regular intake in it!
those old boats are a heavy layup but they ride good when its all set up right! :smile15:

Sure ya would, lol.... We'd have to make sure there were paramedics on standby first time you run it up over the fenders putting it on the trailer too.....  :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Sure ya would, lol.... We'd have to make sure there were paramedics on standby first time you run it up over the fenders putting it on the trailer too.....  :grin:
No Doubt! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

STRETCH

Check out the build thread over on the Taylor Boats Roost.

http://thetaylorboatsroost52059.yuku.com/topic/2383

Very inmpressive. He's looking to bring the boat up for the Taylor meet at Broken Bow (or where ver we meet) in June. There is video in there of it running somewhere....

Looking forward to checking it out.

pro53

Thats one cool taylor  :smile15: Doing triple digit in a v hull would be scary. Just ask LILCHRIS what it feels like to loose power in a vhull jet doing 90's. Can we say hook to the right or left.

duanehydro

pro53 said:
Thats one cool taylor  :smile15: Doing triple digit in a v hull would be scary. Just ask LILCHRIS what it feels like to loose power in a vhull jet doing 90's. Can we say hook to the right or left.
I still don't know how he stayed in the boat......he's gotta be tough!