Central Texas Jets

pro53

No Mikes not paying me  :grin: Just wanted to say Thanks for the Not giving me any grief over the pump. Mike did my pump months ago, yes all the older guys know I am a car guy. So the boat set dormant. Mike did my pump, I had an issue during assembly. Mike was informed, took it over corrected it and went above and beyond. If ya need an honest guy that stands behind his word, bring it To Mike. Again thanks, for the quick responce and service with the pump  clap.gif jump.gif Im on the water again  :grin:

John

DrumZilla said:
Yep.. Mike is the man... "The Jet Boat Guru"  clap.gif

Ha! Thats scarlattas handle on performance boats, which is funny cause he is never in a jet!

customtouch

It is always refreshing to here that there are still people conducting their business with honesty and integrity like it should be. In today's world it is getting harder and harder to find the professionalism and morality that used to be common practice. Kudos to you Mike and I am sure your business will thrive at this rate. I will be sure to keep you in mind when I am asked for referrals about pump work. clap.gif.    Now...........if you just did uphoulstery work!!  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
It is always refreshing to here that there are still people conducting their business with honesty and integrity like it should be. In today's world it is getting harder and harder to find the professionalism and morality that used to be common practice. Kudos to you Mike and I am sure your business will thrive at this rate. I will be sure to keep you in mind when I am asked for referrals about pump work. clap.gif.    Now...........if you just did uphoulstery work!!  :grin:
I second that one! Time to wipe the dust off that machine! :evil: :evil: :evil: :smile23: