Can not hold my toungue anylonger.. Sorry THB brothers/Sisters

sturat

I usually keep my opinion’s to myself and not post them on the boards.. I for one can no longer not say anything to CJ.. Dude your northern brashness sucks green monkey balls.. Your type of attitude is what makes the south hate the north (not Texas Captain Obvious). You feel that you must always one up whoever whatever is said he on the boards. I know it has to carry over into your real life as you cannot be that big of an a$$-hat  on-line only.. I feel you more than likely mean no harm and only want to help but the way it is gone about is something less than desirable.
You will add you worthless .02 to a post when one they did not ask a question.. If you do not have anything nice to say then don’t say it all..

Yes my little rant is an obvious oxymoron but hey I am talking to Captain Obvious after all..

sturat

soldier of fortune said:
hey bro i don't think you can call him a northern guy think he is around Austin

No he is from Michigan originally. Hell I'm from Ohio but I hope I am not brash.

sturat

ChryslerJet said:
Stu sorry I pissed you off I'll shut up see ya'll when the CJ is done.

Never said to shut up! Only said really man WTF why do you always have to bash everything some says? Like i said if you do not have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. That's all nothing less nothing more.

You should give a try sometimes.

I could care less if your boat is running or not, hell my boat has not been wet in two seasons so I have no room to talk there.

spd500

I wouldn't count on it making much difference , he will be back tomorrow with more of the same wisdom we have come to expect .

Devilman

Winter time has come to THB... lol

I don't really think he was bashing with his comments per se, but did/does tend to go overboard with the "extra" information thrown in with his comments. He is like the Cliff Claven of THB. :grin: I just skim over it, like I do with lots of other posts here too. Probably the way some folks skim over mine I'd imagine. Did meet him at Bay City and he was alright, just the way it comes across on the board I guess. Not like he's the first person around here thats ever done that. :cheesy:

customtouch

Devilman said:
Winter time has come to THB... lol

I don't really think he was bashing with his comments per se, but did/does tend to go overboard with the "extra" information thrown in with his comments. He is like the Cliff Claven of THB. :grin: I just skim over it, like I do with lots of other posts here too. Probably the way some folks skim over mine I'd imagine. Did meet him at Bay City and he was alright, just the way it comes across on the board I guess. Not like he's the first person around here thats ever done that. :cheesy:

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!...........................I agree. I think his heart is probably in the right place and he doesn't mean any harm, but his overly zealous posting can get on some peoples nerves.

Devilman

customtouch said:
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!

See you know what I'm sayin, lol....

If/when he comes back this should be his avatar. :grin:

220px-Cliff_Clavin_in_Cheers.jpg