Calling all V-Drives

beaverfab

Bring your V Drive boats to Steele Creek July the 13 and 14 for a little fun. Would like to see as many V drive boats as we can at one time.  This is not just for v drives but I am calling all v drive boats to come if they can. Would like to see as many boats as can make it. Thanks j.j. jump.gif

Dry Dock

beaverfab said:
Bring your V Drive boats to Steele Creek July the 13 and 14 for a little fun. Would like to see as many V drive boats as we can at one time.  This is not just for v drives but I am calling all v drive boats to come if they can. Would like to see as many boats as can make it. Thanks j.j. jump.gif

Do they have to be running? or sitting on trailer?

jimsplace

I would prefer they be running, but let's be realistic.
Either way.

If it's running you could be King of the Hill, if it isn't, you could be Queen for the Day.
    :smile17:

Knotty Girl

I saw a nice V-drive day cruiser with a blower on Red Rive this weekend.  It was on a triple axle trailer.  Ran very well when he put it in.  clap.gif

ChryslerJet

beaverfab said:
JJ going to get my casale to you this week if its ready maybe we can make it with the Carlson at least for a show and tell and if the casale is ready can pick it up.

73 Sanger Flat

I am planning to be there ... I told Zach at the races to try and make it also ..
Are we staying at the ramp or going to the hangout spot ?

What time , crack of noon or Early ?? LOL ..

73 Sanger Flat

That would be awsome Henry .. Even it it not 100%  we can float it off and take some  pictures early morning and tell everyone that you already ran it .. That is  what I do ..

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
Slight chance of me making it, very slight.
Well yours is in Austin getting painted right?  Just pick it up on your way.  Oh wait it still needs a motor and hardware.  hmm send everything over to David's shop get it all done and still pick it up on your way.

I am shooting to make it may not but gonna try.  might come up just to get my Gearbox back from JJ if it's ready by then.

Knotty Girl

beaverfab said:
Bring it up then if we need to do anything to you can leave it and pick it up on your way to Tawakoni. j.j.

I will get with you.  Any luck finding the blower restraint hardware?