Byuboyz Rally Pics

badblood

Come on guys I know someone has to have some pics from the Byuboyz Northern Chapter Rally. Help me out Knotty hurry.gif
We were parked way past the finish line so my bunch didnt get any pics.
Keith

Knotty Girl

badblood said:
Come on guys I know someone has to have some pics from the Byuboyz Northern Chapter Rally. Help me out Knotty hurry.gif
We were parked way past the finish line so my bunch didnt get any pics.
Keith

There are some on Scream and Fly

3boatpaul

TintMan said:
Keith i saw one of you on FB.  :smile14:
  :smile17: found some on the internet of both mine and you's. funny how that happen's . will post upon my face book, have you'r wife r/click pic and save . look's like i have a bunch of spun bearing's in the old sand bar hopper.  :smile19: oooooooo well. time to freshen it up.  bling.gif  bling.gif  crazy.gif
keith let me freshen up the motor and i will get back with you on the conv. on the top hat.

Knotty Girl

Karol got two video's of my runs but I do not know how to download them.  One of you computer guru's send me your email and I can send them to you to download.  :smile15:

Shrek

Damn Sid,

That Rogers is riding high.
Nothing in the water but the pump..... good thing you didn't suck up that beer can !  :smile26:

badblood

3boatpaul said:
TintMan said:
  :smile17: found some on the internet of both mine and you's. funny how that happen's . will post upon my face book, have you'r wife r/click pic and save . look's like i have a bunch of spun bearing's in the old sand bar hopper.  :smile19: oooooooo well. time to freshen it up.  bling.gif  bling.gif  crazy.gif
keith let me freshen up the motor and i will get back with you on the conv. on the top hat.
What crank is in that motor? Ive got a 4.25 stroke crank on the shelf.
Keith

3boatpaul

badblood said:
3boatpaul said:
TintMan said:

What crank is in that motor? Ive got a 4.25 stroke crank on the shelf.
Keith

keith , thank's for the offer, ---every thing is good to go. back in business :smile17:  BUT the gear box sure is noisey. --- 540 dart big-m--- i have another complete rotating assy. plus a spare set of piston's.  :smile27:  on the injector's as per enderal have change'd from 33 to39 on the injector's, 013. on the butterfly's and a 110 spring on the bypass. ball park setup for  e-85. going to try it first. crazy.gif