Budwieser Rep's

oldbuck40

do any of you know a rep for Bud?
how do they treat their customers?

hopefully this wont take a month to type but here goes,,,

for some of you that know i live in a somewhat small town  35k at least.
well this February the town voted to go wet and sell beer and wine,,blah blah blah...

Now for the Rep's :smile18: i went to lunch at the Mom and Pop store on the hill,,,George and Kenny know it as the bait store lol
as im sitting there the Bud rep walks in and really starts giving the owner a bunch of shit about how hard he worked on the cooler and arranging it all and that the other name brand reps shouldn't have moved his stuff!  Well this store is pretty small and they are in a bind on space so they did what they had to do and filled the cooler to capacity!

He is going all ape shit in her face about his space and such and how hard he worked on it and she starts to break down and cry in front of her customers!:smile18: :smile18:  PLUS the coolers belong to the store NOT Bud.... mind you im sitting there with her on my right and he the rep is on my left still running his trap :smile18: and she is still crying telling him if he doesnt stop he can take his shit right back to Bud and stick it! 

you guessed it! he keeps on! :smile18: so i said DO YOU MIND! and gave him a shitty look.
He backed off and started apologizing to her but it was too late.... i just stood up on the way out and told him he better leave.....
His other 2 helpers were outside in disbelief he had done this shit,,i stopped by and ask them to relay a message to the smart A$$ that he better not pull that shit again,,and to be glad the owners Dad wasnt in there at the time!  they apologized for his actions and said they would tell their boss about it..

I just cant believe the levels some sales reps will go to get a sale! :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:
i later walked back in after they left and told he after she calmed down she needed to make a phone call to his boss and remind them that the store is hers and does not belong to Bud or anyone else and ask for a different sales rep!

ok im done! :grin:

just pisses me off that the young punk A$$ Rep kids are left to deal with the public and dont have the slightest idea on how to go about it!!!!!!

Devilman

I think it was probably the other way around. You were the one crying because since it is legal now to get beer in your village, you won't have an excuse to go to "the beer store" anymore = no more little beer store hotties..... :cry: lol :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
I think it was probably the other way around. You were the one crying because since it is legal now to get beer in your village, you won't have an excuse to go to "the beer store" anymore = no more little beer store hotties..... :cry: lol :grin:
there gone anyway! been closed for months :cry:

that i will miss for sure!

still that little prick pissed me off so bad t osee him treat her that way,,it was all i could do to keep my cool and stay outta trouble!

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:

still that little prick pissed me off so bad t osee him treat her that way,,it was all i could do to keep my cool, stay outta trouble & not risk getting my ass kicked!

No shit huh, closed up for the season or for good? No wonder you been so grouchy. :grin:

Fixed that last part of yer post there for ya, lol.... :cheesy:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

still that little prick pissed me off so bad t osee him treat her that way,,it was all i could do to keep my cool, stay outta trouble & not risk getting my A$$ kicked!

No shit huh, closed up for the season or for good? No wonder you been so grouchy. :grin:

Fixed that last part of yer post there for ya, lol.... :cheesy:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23:yea whatever! dont let this old fart fool ya! i will cheat or whatever it takes to get it done!    i have only been in a few fights,,only because i was pushed to the limit. and when i was the other dude was carried off!

yea the stores out there once they heard we were going wet they just closed up shop!

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23:yea whatever! dont let this old fart fool ya! i will cheat or whatever it takes to get it done!    i have only been in a few fights,,only because i was pushed to the limit. and when i was the other dude was carried off!

yea the stores out there once they heard we were going wet they just closed up shop!

Yeah I forgot you was a like a ninja or something with those ju-jitsu karate moves.... :grin:

Well that sux on one hand to lose the little stores there, but least it'll be a little more convenient when you're out & about & need to restock the cooler....

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Yeah I forgot you was a like a ninja or something with those ju-jitsu karate moves.... :grin:

Well that sux on one hand to lose the little stores there, but least it'll be a little more convenient when you're out & about & need to restock the cooler....
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: that camping trip was one helluva good time!

C

CorDog009

What a prick  :smile18:  He needs a good beating if you ask me. When I worked for Pepsi, I had to do the same junk with the stuff in the coolers and the Coke guys would always move my stuff around and make more room for theirs and put mine in a hard to get to spot. What did I do? Moved their junk where it belonged and put mine back. I sure as hell didn't go jump on someone who worked there, especially a lady. This guy needed a swift punch to the throat, a kick in the balls  and an uppercut if you ask me.

oldbuck40

CorDog009 said:
What a prick  :smile18:  He needs a good beating if you ask me. When I worked for Pepsi, I had to do the same junk with the stuff in the coolers and the Coke guys would always move my stuff around and make more room for theirs and put mine in a hard to get to spot. What did I do? Moved their junk where it belonged and put mine back. I sure as hell didn't go jump on someone who worked there, especially a lady. This guy needed a swift punch to the throat, a kick in the balls  and an uppercut if you ask me.
yea you would think they could straighten it out between them (the 2 reps) instead of making a big deal out of it right in front of the lunch crowd!

TRAIN

I know its bs but my grandma owns a store and goes through the same sh1t.... but she is a mean ole lady that doesnt take any crap... anyways  as far as but on the shelves they have a right to so much room but as far the beer going to storage or "the frig"(thats what we call it)  they should just put it in there cause they dont have to stock it everyday anyways