Brrrrrrrrrr its COLD!

C

CorDog009

Was 26 here this morning. Got a little ice but I still came on in to work.

oldbuck40

CorDog009 said:
Was 26 here this morning. Got a little ice but I still came on in to work.
yea i crept in bout 25 mph :smile14: half our guys arent even here yet :smile23: but their draggin in one by one!

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Sunny, clear, & 75 degrees here...... :smile15: :smile17:
your lucky! but hell we needed a good freeze up here! too much cedar in the air and too many people sick from poor air quality!  not to mention it going from the teens to the 80's in a day or so and back again!  cant imagine why anybody would get sick in this kind of weather! :rolleyes:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
your lucky! but hell we needed a good freeze up here! too much cedar in the air and too many people sick from poor air quality!  not to mention it going from the teens to the 80's in a day or so and back again!  cant imagine why anybody would get sick in this kind of weather! :rolleyes:

I hear ya.... Better stock up on your Centrum A-Z...... or is it Geritol..... lol :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I hear ya.... Better stock up on your Centrum A-Z...... or is it Geritol..... lol :grin:
you mean Bud Light! :smile20:

Devilman

Haha, it is sunshining like a mofo here, been like that all morning. Ask Coonass, if/when he comes in later. He was here this morning.

And it most certainly was 75 when I posted that this morning. I should know, I set the heater to it myself. lol :smile23:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Haha, it is sunshining like a mofo here, been like that all morning. Ask Coonass, if/when he comes in later. He was here this morning.

And it most certainly was 75 when I posted that this morning. I should know, I set the heater to it myself. lol :smile23:
and the truth comes out! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

FL350

Administrator
Well setting reserve up here in Michigan 20 has been about the high,down to or below 0 at night and 5 inches of new snow this morning,cant wait to get back to Texas

It was about 10 in Ponca City,  Oklahoma, but it got above freezing today for the first time in three days. I glad too, because it melted all of the sleet and ice today.