brownwood

strokeit57

checked lake brownwood out sunday looks pretty good not full but lots water. sandy beach is now gilligans beach. gonna try to get something together before long.86 decimal rule dont know how well it is enforced

Knotty Girl

strokeit57 said:
checked lake brownwood out sunday looks pretty good not full but lots water. sandy beach is now gilligans beach. gonna try to get something together before long.86 decimal rule dont know how well it is enforced

How in the heck are they going to monitor that?  crazy.gif

mr rogers

Been to lake Brownwood quite a few times. our family has property in San-Saba,about 45 minutes from there. nice lake, and I have never been stopped by any game wardens while we were out there.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

With a decibel meter more than likely.. c'mon man, really? :huh: lol :grin:

Like they carry them  crazy.gif I do not think they can spell decibel  think.gif.  Just mess'n  :smile16:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Like they carry them  crazy.gif I do not think they can spell decibel  think.gif.  Just mess'n  :smile16:

hard to say brotha, they might. If they do in fact have a noise limit, they would have to have a tool to measure it with I'd say.

Both your boats will probably fail, fyi, Knotty Hooker will be good to go though. :grin:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

hard to say brotha, they might. If they do in fact have a noise limit, they would have to have a tool to measure it with I'd say.

Both your boats will probably fail, fyi, Knotty Hooker will be good to go though. :grin:

Not too many water ways can handle the 'ol Knotty Hooker  think.gif

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
Devilman said:
Knotty said:

With a decibel meter more than likely.. c'mon man, really? :huh: lol :grin:

Like they carry them  crazy.gif I do not think they can spell decibel  think.gif .  Just mess'n  :smile16:
I thought Henry was trying to figure out the "DECIMAL" Rule strokeit spoke of in fact I am not sure what that rule consists of either.

strokeit57

they take a decimal meter looks like radar gun they point it at from so many feet away while ur at speed to get a reading dout they enforce it if u got mufflers in which ur supposed to u could probably get by most big outbourds wont pass when there trimmed up.they tryed it here my jet with ots rewarder mufflers was lower than lake rangers outboard so idont have much faith in it

FormulaZR

Brownwood was my home lake until I moved. Pretty good boating...

The lake is patrolled, but they have never harassed me. Lake patrol told me he liked my boat, and wanted a ride. I don't know if they enforce the dB limit, but I believe they will check to make sure your exhaust meets the law.

Word of caution, after the last rain - there are a bunch of stumps that are now underwater by a few inches. So...if you're over by the bridge be VERY careful. It's also relatively shallow in the "canal" behind the state park. Even after the last rains, it's only 6 feet deep max - and most places are under 4 feet there.