Boo!!!

Devilman

There is a blast from the past. :smile16: Glad to hear things are well. Still doing the boating thing? :smile17:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Boating has kinda been put on hold.  Since I sold the Daytona, All I have left is the Ambassador.  Here lately I have been missing the Rebel almost as much as the Daytona.  I'll have something else one of these days.

Matt

Devilman

Sold the Daytona, wouldn't have seen that coming? The ol' Ambassador, dang, hadn't thought of that one in awhile.  jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The Ambassador is just what you need! A good relaxing cruise about the lake! That's why I am missing my Hawaiian right now. I need  that slow boat ride with some friends! :smile30:

Devilman

So speaking of the Ambassador, when's the last time it saw water? It still run, lake worthy, etc...

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Yes I sold the Daytona.  It went right back to CA.  About 30 minutes from where I bought it.  It was kind of bitter sweet.  I hated to let it go but I was not using it much.  As for the Ambassador, It has been sitting for about 5 years.  I'm sure it would fire right up and go to the lake.  It needs to be cleaned up for sure.  It will probably be sold when I get it cleaned up.  It is a super cool old sled and I love it but, the new GF is not fond of the idea that I shared it with my ex.

Devilman

Wow, how about that with the Daytona, crazy how things end up sometimes. Copy that on the Ambassador, can always get ya something else when the time is right.  :smile17:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
The new project is a 2004 SunTracker 24' Party Barge with a freshly rebuilt 2002 Merc 125 saltwater outboard.  Should be a fun project.  Couple of the boat and one of the look we are going for when done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jiomcnkyb9rmoi/20200612_172532.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqbscaakuqk1qq3/20200612_171930.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1e29e53cdkeh3g3/20200513_210100.jpg?dl=0

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet, Tunes are allot of fun to hang out on. We really like cruising around on my dad's!  clap.gif

Devilman

Cool deal with the pontoon. We took a trip to Arkansas couple years ago and rented a 24' pontoon for a couple days. Actually liked it better than I thought I would. Looked around when we got home for a smaller one to add to the stable. Not ready to hang up the jet yet, but thought it be cool for when we had a bigger group than normal. Lot of room on those things.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Devilman said:
Cool deal with the pontoon. We took a trip to Arkansas couple years ago and rented a 24' pontoon for a couple days. Actually liked it better than I thought I would. Looked around when we got home for a smaller one to add to the stable. Not ready to hang up the jet yet, but thought it be cool for when we had a bigger group than normal. Lot of room on those things.

Yep.  We needed the room.  The entire family loved it.  It was certainly a great investment for us.