boats & parts for sale

vdrivenman

the following items are for sale. not a lot is know on the boats & a few  of the parts. boats have titles,no parting out,no shipping. contact me at my email plattjg@gmail.com or by phone 409 2339119 to make arrangements to view. located in mauriceville,Texas.

contact me by email for more pic's! have to open the parts for sale list to view.

Attachments

• Copy of misc parts for sale.xls
    39 KB · Views: 237
  • sale items 001.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 820
  • sale items 003.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 731
  • sale items 008.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 759
  • sale items 013.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 707
  • sale items 014.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 632

vdrivenman

to clarify these boats and parts are not mine. a lady was unexpectedly left with these items so i am trying to assist in the sell.

vdrivenman

hey jc,

go to the very top of the article that says misc parts.click on that and open the document should have most of the info on the boats and parts for sale.  to long and too much to paste.

Wakemaker

I didn't even know that link was there.  Guess I'll have to start looking harder from now on.  :smile30:

vdrivenman

spoke with the owner this week. price on the rogers w motor is $1500. TX19 w /o power $2500. she is tired of seeing these boats and wants to sell them.

Candygirl

vdrivenman said:
spoke with the owner this week. price on the rogers w motor is $1500. TX19 w /o power $2500. she is tired of seeing these boats and wants to sell them.
i sent you an e-mail

vdrivenman

The TX and some chevy parts r sold. hopefully some ford parts this week. still ot's left!  Thanks Randall!

my TX however is still for sale .

glastornjet73

still have the rogers? if so i am pretty interested but i am in illinois and cant really come see it so if i could get some more pics i would really appreciate it i would deff make the trip down to get it!!