Boats done, NEEDS A NAME!!

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
LAKERAT520 said:
Yea im in AZ  we run  @ apache lake!!!!

You ever see this fool around? Ty Edwards? :grin: If so, tell him Devilman sez for him to STFU & fix that leak. LMAO

I'm not sure how often he runs there, I've heard him mention Apache, Bartlett, Saguaro(sp?), along with a couple others..
LMAO the truth finally comes out! You been holding out saying you never kept any of 460's pics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
LMAO the truth finally comes out! You been holding out saying you never kept any of 460's pics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got those off RD's back then..  :cheesy: I do have a couple, that pic Jordy made him look like a giant in his boat, & the one where he put him in that pumpkin costume, LMAO... :grin: :grin: :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I got those off RD's back then..  :cheesy: I do have a couple, that pic Jordy made him look like a giant in his boat, & the one where he put him in that pumpkin costume, LMAO... :grin: :grin: :grin:
lmao yea they was always makin him up! You remember the cell phone head lol

HellinnFrnt

LIBERATOR681 said:
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!    RED HOT ---------------- HELL & BACK -----------------  SECOND-CHANCE

2ND - CHANCE            GOOD LUCK  :smile17:

already used !!

Becket

Devilman said:
Have you taken it out & run it yet? Lots of times these things will name themselves. :cheesy:

Just from what you posted about it, "End Result",  "Means to an End"...

Another boat name I always thought was pretty cool was "Coin Operated"... I have only seen it on one other boat & that was in a pic a couple years ago. Definitely not one you see a lot, but very true, lol!
I'm with D-Man, They can name themselves, Got no name for mine yet but thinkin Gas-Hole!  :smile13: