Boats done, NEEDS A NAME!!

LAKERAT520

My wife suprised me last christmas with this 83 kachina! Boat had a built 468 an the polished set back pump! Other than that it was ugly, no carpet, guages, tanks, trailer was rusted pretty bad etc... So after a solid year an alot of hours we finally got her finished!! We were thinken of HOT AN BOTHERED for a name but kinda want something more unique!! Any ideas would be awesome! Thanks

Attachments

• boat3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 346
  • boat2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 369
  • boat1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 333

Devilman

Damn, ya'll really did a number on it, looks great!

Its funny, a friend of mine has a white Kachina with red accents, it kinda has been called the Kentucky Fried Kachina over the years... long story, lol...

Devilman

Have you taken it out & run it yet? Lots of times these things will name themselves. :cheesy:

Just from what you posted about it, "End Result",  "Means to an End"...

Another boat name I always thought was pretty cool was "Coin Operated"... I have only seen it on one other boat & that was in a pic a couple years ago. Definitely not one you see a lot, but very true, lol!

LAKERAT520

Devilman said:
Have you taken it out & run it yet? Lots of times these things will name themselves. :cheesy:

Just from what you posted about it, "End Result",  "Means to an End"...

Another boat name I always thought was pretty cool was "Coin Operated"... I have only seen it on one other boat & that was in a pic a couple years ago. Definitely not one you see a lot, but very true, lol!
We actually ran it for the first time this memorial weekend! Minus a distributor problem she ran awesome all weekend!! Those are all great names! we might just throw em in a hat a pic one! Im sure one drunken night we will be sitten around somewhere an the name will be found! Really appreciate your guys input an comments on the boat, it really makes the wrok worthwhile!!

Devilman

LAKERAT520 said:
We actually ran it for the first time this memorial weekend! Minus a distributor problem she ran awesome all weekend!! Those are all great names! we might just throw em in a hat a pic one! Im sure one drunken night we will be sitten around somewhere an the name will be found! Really appreciate your guys input an comments on the boat, it really makes the wrok worthwhile!!

Thats cool, sounds like the maiden voyage went pretty well other than a minor problem. You in Arizona? Where do you run at, you may know the guy I mentioned earlier... :cheesy:

Ya, little alcohol can be very inspiring... :grin:

WFO

I'm all about taking a little time to name her because you know it's bad luck to change the name.  :smile30:

LAKERAT520

Devilman said:
LAKERAT520 said:

Thats cool, sounds like the maiden voyage went pretty well other than a minor problem. You in Arizona? Where do you run at, you may know the guy I mentioned earlier... :cheesy:

Ya, little alcohol can be very inspiring... :grin:
Yea im in AZ  we run  @ apache lake!!!!

Devilman

LAKERAT520 said:
Yea im in AZ  we run  @ apache lake!!!!

You ever see this fool around? Ty Edwards? :grin: If so, tell him Devilman sez for him to STFU & fix that leak. LMAO

I'm not sure how often he runs there, I've heard him mention Apache, Bartlett, Saguaro(sp?), along with a couple others..

Attachments

• 460b.jpg
    460b.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 460.jpg
    460.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 460a.jpg
    460a.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 256

sturat

horsepower junkie said:
Coin Operated that's a good one, but mines more like C-Note Operated. BTW nice job on the Ka-Ching-a lake rat!!

I wish it was only a c-note to operate :smile16:

customtouch

The boat looks great!!! You always enjoy them more when it is something you built instead of buying it off the shelf. Congrats!!

LIBERATOR681

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!    RED HOT ---------------- HELL & BACK -----------------  SECOND-CHANCE

2ND - CHANCE            GOOD LUCK  :smile17: