Boating over the 4TH

scarabscs

Alright, im off from Thurs to Sunday, and want to get the tuna boat wet.

Where everyone boating in the south....... Conroe.... Somerville..... Clear Lake..... and when.

Id like to do Sat, so I can go hard all day and not have to worry about work the next day!  jump.gif

Drumzilla

There's a few THB members camping at Somerville. I'm going Saturday. probably will be packed with all the amateurs... :smile30:. :smile20:

Don

We got camping spots at Nails but will have to launch at Birch, lake is getting a little low on that end we will be their 4 days next weekend

Don

For what it's worth

Fri Jul 5
Isolated T-Storms
92°H
71°L
Isolated T-Storms
Chance of rain:30% Wind:ESE at 11 mph 

Sat Jul 6
Scattered T-Storms
92°H
74°L
Scattered T-Storms
Chance of rain:40% Wind:SE at 10 mph 

Sun Jul 7
Scattered T-Storms
90°H
75°L
Scattered T-Storms
Chance of rain:40% Wind:SE at 10 mph 

Drumzilla

Hum.. We need the rain but lets hope sunny from July4th-7th... then it can rain like cats and dogs...

Drumzilla

Somerville was great Saturday. Actually got a little work done while I was there. Fixed a few bunks on my trailer. We saw Jim go by on his way back to Overlook and sorry I missed Don and Jeff. Oh and thanks again to Mike for sharing his beach with me and the free boat launch !!!

jdeaton

Well Crap, Looked all over the lake for you.  I had to beat feet back to the ramp so I could take wife out to eat, got to score a bunch of points cause the bill from the engine builder is growing.  And then there's the pump rebuild!

scarabscs

My wingman Drummer boy ended up having a spastic colon.  He  said he couldnt boat withouth doo dooing his pants, so he changed his plans.  I ended up on Conroe for a few hours.