Boaters causing problems!

oldbuck40

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Boaters-Causing-Problems-for-Lake-Businesses-Cleaning-Up-306228011.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks, they need to close the marina for a little while. Let the water go down. crazy.gif

oldbuck40

Patchman said:
That sucks, they need to close the marina for a little while. Let the water go down. crazy.gif
yea they do! And whats funny is you can see on FB THB who is most likely doing it LOL You know how they post every time they head out there. :grin:

Devilman

Word will travel with people's businesses at stake especially if the water doesn't drop very soon. I'd be pissed about it too if I was tryin to clean up & some clowns go fukking chit up again, lol..

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Word will travel with people's businesses at stake especially if the water doesn't drop very soon. I'd be pissed about it too if I was tryin to clean up & some clowns go fukking chit up again, lol..
I would be too! But there is always a bunch of tards that dont give a chit!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Reminds me of a story a friend told me. He went to help a friend who's house was about to flood. The wake from his Scout caused the water to go in the house when he pulled up. He felt terrible! :smile20:

oldbuck40

Patchman said:
Reminds me of a story a friend told me. He went to help a friend who's house was about to flood. The wake from his Scout caused the water to go in the house when he pulled up. He felt terrible! :smile20:
At least he felt bad about it. Them tuna boat drivers have no clue nor do they care.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's kind of sad how society is all about ( what's in it for me) rather than how can I help. That's something that people need to go back to teaching their children! I know there are always exceptions out there, but they aren't the majority! crazy.gif