Boat Name??

stangcorey

Bought my first jet boat (74 yellow sangar from jetboatperformance). I pick her up Easter weekend and bringing it back down to Htown. Are need4speed or Top Gun too widely used? I fly for a living and was trying to come up with something to incorporate that in the name. Any Ideas???

C

CorDog009

Might wanna make sure Ghost Rider doesn't have proprietary rights on Top Gun  :smile13:

stangcorey

Guess that scratches Top Gun from the list. How about need4speed? seen it anywhere? not sure if my boat is worthy of wearing a name like that after looking at some of yalls rides on here thou.

Disturbed

What do you fly?  The reason I ask is you might be able to use your type ratings or abbreviations of type ratings and come up with a name that uses the same abbreviations.  It makes it more personal.  :smile12:  Just a thought.

stangcorey

coolglastron said:
What do you fly?  The reason I ask is you might be able to use your type ratings or abbreviations of type ratings and come up with a name that uses the same abbreviations.  It makes it more personal.  :smile12:  Just a thought.

I wish I had a cool type rating cause your right that be a good idea. I'm stuck flying a low level go-cart with wings (Pipeline Patrol) till the airlines pick back up.  :smile21:

I have a shirt that says "LIVING IN ZULU TIME" that crossed my mind for the name...

S

Static Line

Ahhh another top gun fan  :smile22: nothing like a fly by  :smile15: I got my boats name / screen name Ghost Rider which was the Hollywood call sign used in the movie. I thought it matched the boats profile. I did not realize that it would be come my name also...I get called GR, Ghost and ESA's favorite Ghostie  :smile23: 

stangcorey

I quote Top Gun all the time, especially your boats name. I have a pipeline that crosses right over a friends business so i always text him just before I fly over to request a fly by. I always get the same answer "negative ghost rider the patten is full". lol This website is awesome thanks for having me! By the looks of things the only thing I'll be able to do when i see you on the water is hit the brakes and let you fly right by!  :smile22:

S

Static Line

stangcorey said:
I quote Top Gun all the time, especially your boats name. I have a pipeline that crosses right over a friends business so i always text him just before I fly over to request a fly by. I always get the same answer "negative ghost rider the patten is full". lol This website is awesome thanks for having me! By the looks of things the only thing I'll be able to do when i see you on the water is hit the brakes and let you fly right by!  :smile22:

lol naaaaa i am not that fast..... and that is a sweet looking boat your getting. When you get back to Houston we need to hook up and hit some water.  That cool your flying pipelines, I work for DCP Midstream do you ever fly the San Jac system? It one of the ones i watch.

NotImportant-1

" Ghost " said:
stangcorey said:

lol naaaaa i am not that fast..... and that is a sweet looking boat your getting. When you get back to Houston we need to hook up and hit some water.  That cool your flying pipelines, I work for DCP Midstream do you ever fly the San Jac system? It one of the ones i watch.

You will be amazed how flat the water stays in the Hooter's Parking lot :smile15:

oldbuck40

" Ghost " said:
Ahhh another top gun fan  :smile22: nothing like a fly by  :smile15: I got my boats name / screen name Ghost Rider which was the Hollywood call sign used in the movie. I thought it matched the boats profile. I did not realize that it would be come my name also...I get called GR, Ghost and ESA's favorite Ghostie  :smile23:
I know a lot more you have been called in the past but i would get banned if i posted them up! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

and i think Esa's favorite for you is FAGGOT! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  seems every time you pop up he gets all wired up :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

stangcorey

" Ghost " said:
stangcorey said:

Sounds like yall know each other pretty good on here. haha. I'm trying to think of the lines I fly over in that area. I pick up the Copano in Deer Park, Kline in Baytown, Sabina, and Targa TXL and huntsman(i think they are called koch now) lines over in that area. That be cool if I had flown over ya and didnt know it...next time I'll buzz the tower if i know your working! I'm looking forward to hitting the water and learning a thing or two from all you savy veterans

pro53

Damn Ghostie twins  :smile23:
Dont name it anything with top gun  :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXxi9IKZSA

Yellow's cool  :smile15:, The yellow banana, or school bus, mine is often refered as.I even put Bananna fuel additive in there once.  :smile23:
Very nice boat post up some more picks  :smile15:

stangcorey

I heard someone else was thinking about new names Here is a preview! lol. I hope I didn't open a can of warms. I realize I'm the Newbie that will be bothering all yall with dumb questions for months to come, but I couldn't let the last couple post go unanswered :smile15:

oldbuck40

stangcorey said:
I heard someone else was thinking about new names Here is a preview! lol. I hope I didn't open a can of warms. I realize I'm the Newbie that will be bothering all yall with dumb questions for months to come, but I couldn't let the last couple post go unanswered :smile15:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

LOL, nah, my boat is named, no changes needed. :grin: It does seem that we now know who GR will be focusing on, be careful listening to that dude. He will get you in all sorts of predicaments if you ain't careful. :lipsrsealed: :grin:

Far as questions, they say the only dumb ones are the ones you don't ask. :smile15:

Oh, and the ones GR asks, but everybody pretty much knows that already.... :smile17:

S

Static Line

Yea we all know each other, most of these guys have been hot boating for a long time. I catch more hell than most members but it only love  :smile13: 

Pro nice vid  still get a kick out of that Star Trek one you posted up about a year ago.  :smile23:

D-Man has a point no question is a dumb question.