Boat Cover

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
If Henry adds anything else to that engine, he'll need a man lift to work on it.

LMAO! I figure if anything, he needs to cut an access door in the side of the boat so he can get to the MSD box a little easier. Watch, next time we see him, the seats will be Velcroed in, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:
If Henry adds anything else to that engine, he'll need a man lift to work on it.

LMAO! I figure if anything, he needs to cut an access door in the side of the boat so he can get to the MSD box a little easier. Watch, next time we see him, the seats will be Velcroed in, lol...
Somebody go pick Henry back up! Dman just ko'd the poor chap! :smile20:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

What do you mean Velcroed in, they already are.  :smile16:

outlawjet

Patchman said:
I like his cover setup though! Sucks that it don't fit anymore! :smile20:

You can alter the cover, and put a zipper around the motor, My hydro is like that, You can leave the cover on, unzip it around the motor and just access the motor...

Cookieman

I have a towable cover for my boat That came with the boat when I bought it. The guy told me it was about 1500.00.  It is cotton lined on the inside not to scratch the paint. It is custom so it fits tight. It tows with the cover really nice.

vdrivegrimes

Cookieman said:
I have a towable cover for my boat That came with the boat when I bought it. The guy told me it was about 1500.00.  It is cotton lined on the inside not to scratch the paint. It is custom so it fits tight. It tows with the cover really nice.

that boat is way to nice to tow it with a cover!!!! show that thing off!!!!

vdrivegrimes

HellinnFrnt said:
the cover is what keeps the  bling.gif from getting spotty before ya get to the lake !!!

thats why i keep a pocket sized chuck norris with a miniture sham-wow! with me when i go to the lake...