Board activity

Disturbed

I'm just taking a break.  This place gets frustrating and I need to take a little time to remind myself why I do this every day.  :smile15:

Devilman

It hasn't really slowed down much for us even since the summer. The new overpass is mostly done, so the big sand haul that was coming out of here has gone away, but the rest of the traffic is still rolling hot & heavy. Crazy for this time of year. Good problem to have I suppose.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We are busy as well! Man those outdrive guys fell off the face of the planet! crazy.gif And the North is hibernating or on FB. So it's just us South boys for the most part! :smile28: Oh and a few Central guys! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
We are busy as well! Man those outdrive guys fell off the face of the planet! crazy.gif And the North is hibernating or on FB. So it's just us South boys for the most part! :smile28: Oh and a few Central guys! :smile30:
Don't forget this Crazy Chrysler guy.  LOL  Don't know if you would call me south central or just plan ab normal.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
Don't forget this Crazy Chrysler guy.  LOL  Don't know if you would call me south central or just plan ab normal.
I'm really not sure where you fit! But as long as you participate it don't matter! :grin:

73 Sanger Flat

It kind of slow at work this week .. Wish i could just take off work , but Christmas is just around the corner .. Need that money .. Finally recovered  from too much food at Thanskgiving and was  able to get my Camaro back down on the ground after replacing ball joints , A-Frame bushing , tie Rod ends , new Coil spring and installing the 5 speed Transmission .. Now to install that dam heater core so I can drive it when it is cold .. I think the 5 speed will be fun on the highway with those 308 gears .. It should pure down the highway for sure now ..
Sure be nice to have a nice concrete floor and a shop to work on it , under the carport and a piece of plywood SUCKS , but oh well , it gets  the job done ..

ChryslerJet

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Sure be nice to have a nice concrete floor and a shop to work on it , under the carport and a piece of plywood SUCKS , but oh well , it gets  the job done ..
I feel your pain Billy

Crusader

Patchman said:

Lol...ya, I don't know why the North has clammed up on THB.... I'm still on here several times a day though.

John

Patchman said:

:smile29:

I'm still around, heck I've been to somerville more the last month than i have all last summer

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well talk about it! That way this place don't become a ghost town. Like Kona's shop! :smile26: :evil:

John

Well it's mainly birch creek to the upper end of the lake and up nails creek and up the cut to flag pond, on a hot rod boat, a pro drive with a 36 hp vanguard pro drive

jimsplace

Patchman said:

I think you're right about the North guys being on FB.
It seems to be the in thing for some.  I think they're trying to impress their teenage girl friends, or be more like them.
At least most of them are those who think changing to larger spark plug wires will make their boats 10 mph faster.

Who knows, maybe in some cases they might be right.
  :smile17:

ps. I've been busy the past couple of weeks.

Carnivalride

jimsplace said:
Patchman said:
Oh and a few Central guys! :smile30:

At least most of them are those who think changing to larger spark plug wires will make their boats 10 mph faster.

Who knows, maybe in some cases they might be right.
  :smile17:

ps. I've been busy the past couple of weeks.

So you're telling me that's not gonna gain me 10mph like the brochure said?!?!?  think.gif whatever.gif