BLACKS SOUTHWIND

BLACK1975

Last summer my dash cracked between the gauges so cut and repalaced the dash. I decide to repaint the top, had to grind and
fiberglass afew stress cracks. It's been along winter but i am done now. Ready to ride and drink afew with good friends. I
would like to thank the guys at work { IMAGE CUSTOMS} for thier help, because without their help the boat wouldn't have
turned out so nice. See everyone in few weeks at coleto creek.

Devilman

I knew you said you were repainting the top, but damn! Looks great John, you guys really went to town on it. Gonna look killer on the water. :smile15:

TexasJet

Looks awesome!!!  :smile15: That little thingy up at the front of the bow, is that Ricky's "signature" graphics? Does he do something like that on all the boats he paints?

TintMan

oldbuck40 said:
Ahhh now i see where my left over paint went!  :smile15: i like it man!  :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:
:smile23: thats what i was thinkin! Does look awesome ! :smile15:

sdba069

Hey John.......... I like it !!! John sent pictures of my car yesterday with the first color on it. Man, it looks awesome. Ricky and his team do some awesome work. Makes you proud to be involved with a quality group like that. Looking forward to more pictures of the car. John, you might sneak one or two of them on here if you want to.

BLACK1975

Thanks everyone, still have alot of cleaning up to do, going to pull the motor tomorrow replace the rear seal, and paint the engine block to match the blue paint.