Big Creek Marina - Aug 27 & 28

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Black is holding another gathering at Big Creek Marina August 27th & 28th. They have the gazebo booked so we will have a nice covered area to gather and eat. Once we have more info I'll post up here. Better grab you a site, they are starting to book up!

Devilman

On it, got spot 89 (y)

I told Brandon about it, since this place has the cabins, not sure if they will make it though.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We got 90. That would be awesome if Brando could make it. I have been telling some new folks as well. Hopefully some of them can join us.

TexasJet

I'm helping Black out with the cost so I got one of the 4 sites by the pavilion. Kenny, you will love the view from site 89. I had that at Black's last deal there.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Two weeks till some Lake time! T-shirts and tanks will be available. They are $15.00 each. message me here, or message me on Facebook to order. Artwork compliments of Devilman! Can't wait to see y'all out there!

TexasJet

As of 6 pm today -4.15'. It rains but not for a long time. The lake and surrounding area needs an all day rain to effect the level.

Devilman

Just wanted to say thanks to all involved in putting this shindig together, it was a great time! Definitely a throwback to the get togethers of the past. Good friends, good weather, good food... awesome👍😀😎

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
What a great weekend! Thank you everyone for showing up and hanging out with us. Thanks Black & crew for all they did to make it happen! Can't wait for the next one!