BIG BLOCK SPANKING - video

Knotty Girl

There was some funny stuff in that video. Tony S they said was an jet boat expert. I'll bet that drove him crazy since he hates them. Billy B's lake flat goes 140+, I do not think there would be a walker boat close to that. Entertaining

jimsplace

Yea, some of it may not have been as humorous to some without knowing the individuals in the video.
I wish I could have been there when the video was shot.

One thing hasn't changed, a 65 mph outboard is still a really fast boat to some.  Some actually are, depending on what they are compared to.  :smile30:

pro53

Cool video, Tony used to go by Jetboatguru on HotBoat forums I think, or still does.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I watched another video with Tony, I think he knows more about jets than he lets on! :smile30:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Someone ate their Wheaties this morning! :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

Mixed fruit smoothie.  I stay far away from Wheaties!  Did you see what they did to Bruce Jenner?  :smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

Mixed fruit smoothie.  I stay far away from Wheaties!  Did you see what they did to Bruce Jenner?  :smile26:
I think the mixed fruit smoothie is what Bruce has for breakfast now!!!! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

I think the mixed fruit smoothie is what Bruce has for breakfast now!!!! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

No, no, no.  He IS a mixed up fruit.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

We call that crawfishing there buddy! :smile17:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

I don't back up to anything!  :smile26: :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

Especially a boat trailer hitch! :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:

Especially a boat trailer hitch! :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

Really???  When was the last time you went fishing?  :smile26: