Big Air in Key West

customtouch

Water must have been a little rough for the races over the weekend. I have seen several pictures of the boats getting big air. This one is pretty cool.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope they got good throttlemen on those things! That could get expensive. :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Patchman said:
Hope they got good throttlemen on those things! That could get expensive. :smile20:

You mean like this?  :grin:
At least it held on! I'd hate to have to buy that! Probably worth more than all my boats put together! :smile13: :smile13:

customtouch

Here is a cool on board ride with the Amzoil boat at Key West. Pretty intense!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ccn53WzOCE

Chevy2184

That's some crazy chit!! That would be pretty weird with someone else having a hold of that throttle in the corner!! Lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
That's some crazy chit!! That would be pretty weird with someone else having a hold of that throttle in the corner!! Lol
That would be weird, but it looks like the driver had his hands full! I would ask for a down pedal! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Here is a cool on board ride with the Amzoil boat at Key West. Pretty intense!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ccn53WzOCE
Most excellent video sir! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Chevy2184 said:
That would be weird, but it looks like the driver had his hands full! I would ask for a down pedal! :smile30:
Down peddle would be hard to control bouncing around like that.

WFO

Yea that's just not right if u steer but don't control the throttle. Just different I guess. Those two guys have to be working as one.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The cockpit footage is crazy! They both are focused on driving that thing. It would be fun and scary all in one! :smile16: