BBC ignition

looking for and ignition set up. Mallory, MSD, Petronix, ETC. Any ideas? I also was looking at a mechanical mallory, dual point. Does anybody still mess with that kind of stuff and who can set one up?

Dry Dock

Nitro Neil said:
looking for and ignition set up. Mallory, MSD, Petronix, ETC. Any ideas? I also was looking at a mechanical mallory, dual point. Does anybody still mess with that kind of stuff and who can set one up?

I have an Accel dual point with tach drive on it. and a Mallory super coil I ran back in the day...........

Chevy2184

I have a hei with a accel super coil and a msd rev limiter in it? I also have a pretty much brand new petronix flame thrower 3 with a rev limiter? Both are hei style?

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

73 Sanger Flat

I have an HEI that I got from you and a Mallory Unilte Dist and the 830 Holley .. You can borrow all of them until you get something else to get you on the water .. I even got at least one or two old Duel point distributors in the storage .. Come down and get them or bring the boat and we will get it going one weekend day ..

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I have an HEI that I got from you and a Mallory Unilte Dist and the 830 Holley .. You can borrow all of them until you get something else to get you on the water .. I even got at least one or two old Duel point distributors in the storage .. Come down and get them or bring the boat and we will get it going one weekend day ..
Sounds good Billy. I was just searching and researching some things as far as possibilities and some old school stuff and conversions. If we did that maybe it would also give me an idea of which way to go.

73 Sanger Flat

customtouch said:
I have one of the old Mallory Unilight distributor and coil if you are interested.
I ran mine in my boat for a few months and then installed in my Camaro and when I sold the other Camaro , I pulled the dist back out .. It is almost new ..