Baja Outlaw

JPT

Well, added another boat to the collection last week (even though its my girlfriends).  Got an 32' Baja Outlaw with freshly rebuilt twin ZZ502's .30 over.  New wrap on it last year, new interior, one heck of a stereo and enough LED lights in the interior to land a spaceship.  Pretty nice boat but needs some little things worked on such as fuel and trim gauges.  Already got the MPH gauge working, that was easy.  She (we) has been wanting a bigger "cruiser" boat for awhile so we can do some poker runs n such.  A local friend mentioned selling his so she went ahead and bought it before he changed his mind.  We'll see on the water!!

Attachments

• bbb3.jpg
    bbb3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 144
  • bbb1.jpg
    bbb1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 150

JPT

Thanks everyone. Knotty, you can drive the Baja if you let britni drive "lucky draw"  :smile30:

Devilman

That is a really nice boat, ya'll scored for sure. Sweet color combo & design on that wrap too, gonna look killer on the water. :smile17:

Drumzilla

Everyone is missing the point... A girlfriend that buys a cool boat... nice !!  definitely a keeper...  clap.gif

JPT

I'll definitely getr some more pictures up asap.

Knotty, she's already wanting to drive my jet around (and I'll let her) but now it's gonna be a trade off to her. How ever many hours she gets behind the wheel of my boat, I get behind hers lol

And yes Drumzilla, she's a keeper for sure.  We've been looking for a big boat for awhile now and she finally found one she wanted.  Couldn't get the smile off of her face if you wanted to.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
JPT said:
I'll definitely getr some more pictures up asap.

Knotty, she's already wanting to drive my jet around (and I'll let her) but now it's gonna be a trade off to her. How ever many hours she gets behind the wheel of my boat, I get behind hers lol

And yes Drumzilla, she's a keeper for sure.  We've been looking for a big boat for awhile now and she finally found one she wanted.  Couldn't get the smile off of her face if you wanted to.
clap.gif :smile16: